Floyd responds to Khabib's Challenge

No it doesn't.

Edit: And by the way, is one well-timed punch really enough to give people the confidence that Khabib has a chance vs Floyd?
They thought Connor would beat Floyd, so it doesn’t take much for these people lol

UFC 229 did over double what Canelo-GGG 2 did. No wonder he wants to fight MMA guys.

I can't see this happening... too little to make for such a work

Would be fun though

"Funny Floyd destroys Khabib but carries Conrad 10 rounds, Pink goof bribes :mad:"

I'm immediately inclined to say that this is some goofy shit that'll never happen, but I said that very same thing about Mayweather vs McGregor. Ultimately, who knows.

Khabib Vs Floyd is basically like an Eagle Vs a venomous snake. One animal has an advantage in the air, the other has deadly strikes on the ground. Neither have much of a chance outside of their elements.

you really are stupid, if you believe that...khabib out grappled conor, which led to him doing well in the striking..but as pure standup goes, khabib has amatuerish striking. but it works well with his grappling...

<{yearp}>

Conor trained strictly boxing for a good year and Khabib tuned his ass up in their last fight. Let 'em bang, bro.
Right now Khabib is getting some much needed nut hugging, I'm swinging...

But Floyd, in a boxing match, is a horrible idea. Floyd is NOT a knock out artist but he is technical as hell. He would beat Khabib barring age wearing out his chin or some other freak anamoly.

Floyd and boxing LOVE these fights because it brings a bs ideology that a boxer would win a real fight with these guys.

I have bitched on here for years that there is almost no one who has clean solid technical boxing or kick boxing in MMA. With the threat of a takedown you can't keep you fists glued to your cheekbones or throw kicks expecting connection or a check.

Letting them bang makes our sport seem less refined than it is. As a hybridized mashup of systems and natural arcs for strikes, it already looks extremely uncoordinated to the layman....so no....just no.

Pfft. Set up a boxing rematch of Khabib vs Conor and have the winner fight floyd.

No it doesn't.

Edit: And by the way, is one well-timed punch really enough to give people the confidence that Khabib has a chance vs Floyd?

Only fools thought Conor had a chance, and they still made the fight.

That be hilarious if khabibs the one to ko mayweather with some wild ass haymaker.
It has begun boys. This Khabib shit gonna go full circle like Conor eventually.

How do yo even sell this?

Floyd and Conor were both shit talkers, there was some film were Conor showed some hands and it was a "fool me once" type of deal.

There is no way this fight happens. Everyone already saw the circus show with may mac. Its funny, floyd has no problem coming out of retirement to fight mma guys in a boxing ring for 9 figures but his mouth stays closed when it comes to the spences, buds, and thurmans of the world.

If anything let floyd come over and fight in the cage for his 9 figures.

Floyd should have fought Amir Khan. These other guys are new, but Khan is from his generation and was a stylistic nightmare. Khan's only weakness is getting KO'd and Floyd has very little KO power. Instead he fought a guy Khan already beat in Maidana...TWICE, but wouldn't fight Khan.

Khabib: UFC/NSAC won't pay me... I'll cash my fame check at the Money Bank.

Back