Floyd responds to Khabib's Challenge

SophisticatedFrenchGannet-size_restricted.gif

tenor.gif

Nice, a gif of TWO guys that shouldnt be anywhere near a professional boxing bout...

Your point?

Go Khabib Con trained one year boxing, Khabib owned him standing, OWNED HIM, Khabib can throw jabs every second of the 12 rounds into Floyd and win easily on points. Floyd will be eating jabs. Con should be left alone to party and drink as much proper 12 as he likes, he aint no fighter no more. Khabib can shock the world.

hahaha this is awesome!!!...Fuck yeah, I hope Khabib gets paid..Fuck the UFC and Conor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope the fight is with small gloves and hopefully they allow clinch striking/cage...to make it fair against khabib.

Go Khabib Con trained one year boxing, Khabib owned him standing, OWNED HIM, Khabib can throw jabs every second of the 12 rounds into Floyd and win easily on points. Floyd will be eating jabs. Con should be left alone to party and drink as much proper 12 as he likes, he aint no fighter no more. Khabib can shock the world.
Nate has a better shot in all honesty he lit up Khabib in that well documented street fight

Wasn't it humiliating enough for the UFC that one of their top fighters who supposedly "trained for a year" got dragged out into the sea then slapped around like an old lady?

Did you not learn anything from the Floyd Vs Pillowfists McGregory fight, or perhaps even watching a bit of boxing every now and then? Seriously?

There is no 0-0 boxer who is going to have even a 0.01% chance of beating any elite boxer, even a retired 41 year old version. It takes years, years and years to work your way up to elite level. The experience required is huge, so much more than MMA, let alone the skill and defence and talent required to actually be successful at the highest level.

Floyd would give Kebab a horrific beating, Valentines Day Massacre style.
Thats why i said it would be hilarious. Why are you getting your panties all in a bunch about it?

Maybe he was joking but now the Floyd has called him out he can't back down without looking like a sniveling coward who can't back up his talk. I think pride will get the better of Khabib and he will be forced to accept.

You living in last month buddy? Join the rest of us - the salt won't kill you, it'll just dry up the hate in your bum soul.

I can save everyone a lot of time over the year or so of build up.

“Khabib has strength, power and the unorthodox approach of ‘not being a boxer’ on his side. Not being a boxer is actually a massive advantage in eh...boxing”

“Khabib is used to small gloves and shinbone. No way a Malteaser headed, midget old man stops him”

“Khabib is used to grappling, no chance Floyd beats him up on the inside”

“I can’t explain how Khabib wins, but he has the eye of the tiger, and looks pretty mean...how could he not?”

“MMA angles”

Khabib is awesome. I hope he hangs around MMA and rubs Conor’s face in that win every chance he gets. He’s not a boxer by any stretch of the imagination though.

Of course its not going to happen. Its a further dig at McGregor, its not serious

Looks like a shameless plug for some guys IG page. Floyds never not promoting.

Back