Fights where the entire media panel disagreed with the official decision ?

Uhhhhh what does the thread title say? What is this thread about'? Don't get salty because I provided what the TS, who loves himself some Anderson Silva asked Sherdog to provide.

He really didn't though care about any other fights though. It was just another thinly veiled GSP hate thread from one of the same 6 BR GSP haters.

You missed the word "entire", 4 media members scored the fight for Silva, i don't know what you are talking about

You missed the word "entire", 4 media members scored the fight for Silva, i don't know what you are talking about
Ah well. 4 idiots who were Silva fanboys scored the fight for Silva. The other 20 did not lol

20 different media scored it for Brunson in that fight. Fewer than 20 scored Hendricks/GSP for Hendricks.

I know you're triggered but you it's not a big deal. He lost, he got a gift... it happens a lot.

Except you posted something that DOESN'T fit the thread-title, because the entire media panel didn't score the fight for Brunson.
You went off-topic and now you're getting all salty because I called you out on your bullshit that doesn't even have anything to do with this thread.

Actually, you're just hating on Anderson for no reason in this thread. GSP vs Hendricks is rightfully mentioned in this thread because the entire media panel scored the fight against him.
I see you conveniently did not comment on the other posters who did the same as me. I wonder why! lol

I see you conveniently did not comment on the other posters who did the same as me. I wonder why! lol

I just recently entered this thread and you and the other guy who mentioned Brunson vs Silva are the only in this thread that are not on-topic and just about hating on fighters.

Last edited:
Wonder if anyone has ever compiled a track record for greasy and/or clueless judges? I mean as in 'Bob: 67% correct, 33% wrong in controversial decisions'

I just recently entered this thread and you and the other guy who mentioned Brunson vs Silva are the only in this thread that are not on-topic.
Plus, you were calling other guys out for hating on GSP, despite GSP vs Hendricks rightfully being in this thread, and yet you were hating on Anderson in this thread which is completely off-topic, lmfao.
Cool lies, bro.

There are posts before my post that aren't "on-topic" but whatever.... deluded AS fans will never change.

Cool lies, bro.

There are posts before my post that aren't "on-topic" but whatever.... deluded AS fans will never change.

Lies?
You are pathetic. Go read your own posts. You called out other guys for "thinly-veiled" hating on GSP because this thread happens to include GSP vs Hendricks. <45>

That's how delusional you are.

Lies?
You are pathetic. Go read your own posts. You called out other guys for "thinly-veiled" hating on GSP because this thread happens to include GSP vs Hendricks. <45>

That's how delusional you are.
I don't think you understand English. Yes, you lied. You said my post was the only one not on-topic. There are posts before my post, in which people posted fight scores that the media did not unanimously score on as evidenced by their screenshot Again,

th2H81ORKW.jpg

I don't think you understand English. Yes, you lied. You said my post was the only one not on-topic. There are posts before my post, in which people posted fight scores that the media did not unanimously score on as evidenced by their screenshot Again,

th2H81ORKW.jpg

That's cute nitpicking, so because your buddy joined your off-topic hate-circlejerk and also posted off-topic bullshit that makes it okay?

And yeah, other guys posted scorecards that weren't completely one-sided, but they didn't do this just to talk shit to TS because they have some kind of childish fucking forum-feud with him, like you.

Are all of your posts about hating on fighters? I'm not a GSP fan, but you'll never catch me diminishing GSP's achievements in this sport, despite all the valid criticism.
I just can't see a reason why you'd try to make this thread about hating on particular fighters. Because they aren't responsible for the judges, and this is not a thread about hating on fighters, or is it?
And Anderson has no place in this thread whatsoever, anyway.

Last edited:
That is literally why the TS made this thread you dumbass.

So we're back to the "this is thinly-veiled GSP hate!" conspiracy theory?

Just because this thread rightfully includes GSP vs Hendricks?

Pendred vs Spencer

Cathal didn't even acknowledge that a knockdown and being dominated is the reason why the fans booed the judges decision.

Spencer.JPG

Edit: As I look at other media scores, apart from Pearson Sanchez there aren't too many other fights where the media gave every round to the person that lost.

So we're back to the "this is thinly-veiled GSP hate!" conspiracy theory?

Just because this thread rightfully includes GSP vs Hendricks?
Soooo, a guy who constantly makes anti-GSP posts of all people, conveniently makes this thread and he is doing it "just because he is interested in knowing the fights"....... Yeah uh no.

This happened in GSP vs Hendricks
ZacITWt.png
What other fights did this happen?

This is misleading though as IIRC if you go back to the actual tweets where they gave their score, they'll be saying things like "it all depends on this round which could've gone either way" or "I'm leaning towards this but super close fight". It's not like they were universally saying Johnny clearly won and GSP couldn't have, they were unsure of the scores themselves.

Pearson vs. Diego, the hometown decision was so bad that Dana paid Ross his win bonus & said they'd continue his career as if it was a win.

Wonder if anyone has ever compiled a track record for greasy and/or clueless judges? I mean as in 'Bob: 67% correct, 33% wrong in controversial decisions'
Who will judge if they were right or wrong? Or you meant based on MMA media opinion?

Back