Fights where the entire media panel disagreed with the official decision ?

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
This happened in GSP vs Hendricks
ZacITWt.png
What other fights did this happen?

Which ever ones the ufc paid out the losers purse. Can't remember who they were against. Maybe one of them was a Sanchez fight.

The ones where the ufc paid out the losers contract anyways.

I think there was a couple of instances of this. The commission will never overturn them though.

ZTI3ODQzYzc0YSMvUHlPeFVnRkhCX0l3NFJxcFc4Y1JKMkxsMVA4PS9maXQtaW4vNzYweDAvZmlsdGVyczpub191cHNjYWxlKCk6cXVhbGl0eSg4MCk6bm9fdXBzY2FsZSgpOmZvcm1hdChqcGVnKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vYTZyYXA2NHJrcnFoNDJpYTJpc3Y2cnpmOHJmdTU2MWxhZnhzcGNqbG13aWU0cWpzem9vaXd3cjkwNmxmOGpteC5naWY.gif

What the media thinks doesn’t matter. The only thing that does is the official record. You can cry for the next 50 years. It’s never changing.

I have no issue with GSP Hendricks. Hendricks was clearly juiced to the gills for the fight. Post USADA he has gone 1-5 and missed weight 4 times.

If GSP could have forced Hendricks to do the more advanced testing, the fight would likely not even have happened. No way Hendricks would have passed WADA testing in advance of that fight, which is why he refused even though GSP offered to pay.

I have no issue with GSP Hendricks. Hendricks was clearly juiced to the gills for the fight. Post USADA he has gone 1-5 and missed weight 4 times.

If GSP could have forced Hendricks to do the more advanced testing, the fight would likely not even have happened. No way Hendricks would have passed WADA testing in advance of that fight, which is why he refused even though GSP offered to pay.

Inaccurate. GSP wanted VADA which is an all around sketchy org, while Hendricks offered to use NSAC lab in SLC with USADA collectors

And GutSP wasn't? Lol

Any Michael Bisping fight that happens in England.

I'm just talking shit, I only say that because every fight that Bisping has in England he wins regardless of how bad of an ass kicking he got.

ZTI3ODQzYzc0YSMvUHlPeFVnRkhCX0l3NFJxcFc4Y1JKMkxsMVA4PS9maXQtaW4vNzYweDAvZmlsdGVyczpub191cHNjYWxlKCk6cXVhbGl0eSg4MCk6bm9fdXBzY2FsZSgpOmZvcm1hdChqcGVnKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vYTZyYXA2NHJrcnFoNDJpYTJpc3Y2cnpmOHJmdTU2MWxhZnhzcGNqbG13aWU0cWpzem9vaXd3cjkwNmxmOGpteC5naWY.gif

What the media thinks doesn’t matter. The only thing that does is the official record. You can cry for the next 50 years. It’s never changing.
I have heard the MMA media talk about fights, and they are not competent enough to judge fights. I will go with the official record.

However, GSP didn't look like he thought he had won that fight. If a fighter isn't convinced that he won, that is something to consider.

This happened in GSP vs Hendricks
ZacITWt.png
What other fights did this happen?
Machida & Rua
Jon & Gus
Bisping & Hammil
Lenard Garcia win over Nan Phan
Leonard Garcia over "the Korean Zombie" Chan Sung Jung
...well... any Leonard Garcia decision wins (and I love the guy!!!)

also potentially, could be any fight judged by Cecil Peoples...

edit: I would also add Mighty Mouse tie with Uncle Creepy.
That fight was a fucking robbery that UC clearly won.

Last edited:
Volkov lost to Johnson according to the media

bP3LWqv.png

I have heard the MMA media talk about fights, and they are not competent enough to judge fights. I will go with the official record.

However, GSP didn't look like he thought he had won that fight. If a fighter isn't convinced that he won, that is something to consider.

It was close. He took damage. Not being completely clear headed could make a person wonder. Because you never know what the judges are going to do.

He didn’t skip out on the post fight presser. When Dana made it easy for him. Not slinking away an hour later speaks more about where his head was at. Than immediately after a tough close fight. And wondering which way the judges were going to go.

And that’s why he wanted testing. It’s not a fair fight if only one of the fighters is clean.

GSP won. I scored it 48-47. Just like 2/3 judges. There’s no doubt. There’s no controversy. And that’s all she wrote.

Did he test positive? Did GSP have a lengthy productive career under USADA?

Diego Sanchez v Ross Pearson

upload_2018-3-20_15-7-54.png

Fans got it right as well

Back