Fights where the entire media panel disagreed with the official decision ?

I have no issue with GSP Hendricks. Hendricks was clearly juiced to the gills for the fight. Post USADA he has gone 1-5 and missed weight 4 times.

If GSP could have forced Hendricks to do the more advanced testing, the fight would likely not even have happened. No way Hendricks would have passed WADA testing in advance of that fight, which is why he refused even though GSP offered to pay.

Adalaide Byrd mustve been the judge
It was Ben Cartlidge, he's normally pretty good. When Diego Sanchez got that awful decision over Takanori Gomi, he was the only judge that scored it to Gomi.

It was Ben Cartlidge, he's normally pretty good. When Diego Sanchez got that awful decision over Takanori Gomi, he was the only judge that scored it to Gomi.

Goddammit that one still hurts. Gomi was on a decent 2 fight streak

K-steroids-enHD-AR1.gif

Goddammit that one still hurts. Gomi was on a decent 2 fight streak
I don't know who has the worse decisions, Diego Sanchez or Leonard Garcia.

I love watching GSP haters grasp at straws and try to change the narrative.

Changes nothing... Hendricks lost, that's a fact, and no amount of revisionist history will change that, lol.

Leonardo cheers.jpg

It's almost never mentioned for some reason but if I recall correctly, Condit vs Lawler was really close.

I think only 3 out of 20something scored it for Lawler

Edit: just looked it up.

15 Condit
3 Lawler
2 Draw

most fights are judged poorly.

old news
fake news

The Joanna Claudia fight was another robbery. But hindsight 20/20, the GSP Hendricks fight was probably the biggest travesty of all time, considering how high the stakes were: GSP's first real well rounded complete opponent, title fight, D1 champ vs UFC champ, GSP's last fight at WW and then how he never rematched and retired.

I love GSP, stand up guy, great martial artist, UFC GOAT imho, but he 100% lost that fight. That was the one fight that I felt dirty to be a part of MMA and remembered the reasons why I hated boxing judges so much. What is the point of fighting if the clear winner does not win (cough cough Canelo)???

Lets not pretend that the fight was not close. As a fan I have been in both camps on close decisions. I felt like GSP did enough to not hand Hendricks the belt and I felt that Gus beat Jones.
Being that I am bias to some extent, I suppose I could come up with a pile of arguments to change the reality but why bother. The logical side should take over and say that by the scoring criteria these were both close fights and therefore could go either way and get over it.

In short, I choose not to cry like a child about things that are beyond my control, and really it is just a sport.

Did he test positive? Did GSP have a lengthy productive career under USADA?

You have made your opinion clear many times. That does not mean it is right. Lets say GSP was a juice monkey, at least he was intelligent enough to get out before getting popped for the dick pills right? Which will forever leave guys like you to try and pass speculation off as fact or create doubt.

Clearly the man is very important to you in order to command such devoted attention.

You have made your opinion clear many times. That does not mean it is right. Lets say GSP was a juice monkey, at least he was intelligent enough to get out before getting popped for the dick pills right? Which will forever leave guys like you to try and pass speculation off as fact or create doubt.

Clearly the man is very important to you in order to command such devoted attention.
<YeahOKJen>

Back