Fights where the entire media panel disagreed with the official decision ?

still here, kid?
Wow! probably refreshing every 5 minutes, mad, just waiting "to show me!!". LOL
Gotten to, kid. Go watch old Jon's fights and dream, kid... it's over.

Meh 1/10, you are done. Proven wrong, bitter, and not much else to say. At least come back with some comical stuff for me to laugh at. Getting desperate and pathetic!

Meh 1/10, you are done. Proven wrong, bitter, and not much else to say. At least come back with some comical stuff for me to laugh at. Getting desperate and pathetic!
awww so cute!
Still holding on to the dream...
He is suspended kid., Probably his career is over...
but hold on to those pom-poms!!!
Maybe he'll be back before he kills someone outside the octagon (more likely than inside)...

awww so cute!
Still holding on to the dream...
He is suspended kid., Probably his career is over...
but hold on to those pom-poms!!!
Maybe he'll be back before he kills someone outside the octagon (more likely than inside)...

Lol you need meds dude. Chill out, this is not that serious. You tried to look smart, you were corrected…end of story.

What the media thinks doesn’t matter. The only thing that does is the official record. You can cry for the next 50 years. It’s never changing.
I think it does matter when it comes to pride and career points, though. Like the Pearson vs Sanchez example linked earlier, Pearson won the fight, everyone knew it except the judges. Pearson ended up getting his win bonus for the fight because the decision was so bad while Diego tried his hand at moving down to Featherweight. A bad decision that is known universally to be bad will generally not hurt the person who lost. Like Hendricks, who immediately got a shot at the interim title following the GSP fight, and I don't even think it was THAT bad of a decision.

Back