Fights where the entire media panel disagreed with the official decision ?

I have no issue with GSP Hendricks. Hendricks was clearly juiced to the gills for the fight. Post USADA he has gone 1-5 and missed weight 4 times.

If GSP could have forced Hendricks to do the more advanced testing, the fight would likely not even have happened. No way Hendricks would have passed WADA testing in advance of that fight, which is why he refused even though GSP offered to pay.
Maybe you should research how all that actually went down before you start falsifying the facts.

I love watching GSP haters grasp at straws and try to change the narrative.

Changes nothing... Hendricks lost, that's a fact, and no amount of revisionist history will change that, lol.

View attachment 357667

You don't have to "hate" someone to think they lost a fight. Sure, it's been a while, and bringing it up won't change a thing, but time doesn't change the fact that it was a controversial decision. This is what a forum is for.

Here's one. The only "win" Anderson Silva has in the USADA era.

View attachment 357677

100% fake news

These are the original, unedited media scores

vwKfh7e.png

[/QUOTE]
I accept the official division
No, it really isn't.
It is. Unlike other sports, combat sports can be decided based on opinion (the judges). Who is a better judge than the fighter?

If a fighter gets a decision, and then he says "it was close, I don't know if I won that fight." In my opinion, that holds more weight than the judges' opinion.

This was an actual robbery. Anderson got outstruck and outgrappled. Brunson was also the more active fighter.

How the judges gave Anderson the fight is beyond me
When I watched it, I thought Silva won 1 round at best. I see no argument for him winning the fight. He did nothing. Brunson did a tiny bit more than nothing. A shit fight, it was.

lol when you posted this thread, you totally forgot completely about this fight. Too funny.

lol, so what?

41 year-old Silva ARGUABLY lost a close decision against a ranked fighter.

lol, so what?

41 year-old Silva ARGUABLY lost a close decision against a ranked fighter.
Uhhhhh what does the thread title say? What is this thread about'? Don't get salty because I provided what the TS, who loves himself some Anderson Silva asked Sherdog to provide.

He really didn't though care about any other fights though. It was just another thinly veiled GSP hate thread from one of the same 6 BR GSP haters.

Uhhhhh what does the thread title say? What is this thread about'? Don't get salty because I provided what the TS, who loves himself some Anderson Silva asked Sherdog to provide.

He really didn't though care about any other fights though. It was just another thinly veiled GSP hate thread from one of the same 6 BR GSP haters.

Except you posted something that DOESN'T fit the thread-title, because the entire media panel didn't score the fight for Brunson.
You went off-topic and now you're getting all salty because I called you out on your bullshit that doesn't even have anything to do with this thread.

Actually, you're just hating on Anderson for no reason in this thread. GSP vs Hendricks is rightfully mentioned in this thread because the entire media panel scored the fight against him.

Back