FBI Director Comey to testify before house intelligence committee

Somewhere out there the Russians are sitting on trump info and emails. Trump knows it

because the guy behind wikileaks is batshit crazy and on the run from the law??/
i mean i always take the words of crazy felons at face value right? lol

No but I don't go just making shit up without any proof cause then I'm just part of the bat shit craziness.

lol you think Putin's citizens are allowed to protest?

You're only allowed to protest in Russia if the government gives you permission first and you protest in the designated protest zones.

If you protest without permission or outside the designated areas you will be arrested and likely roughed up a bit.

Example - Pussy Riot

Somewhere out there the Russians are sitting on trump info and emails. Trump knows it

Except he didn't say that. What he said, was that they attempted to hack both parties, and were only successful at hacking the DNC. Likely because the RNC didn't have someone stupid enough within their ranks, to fall for a phishing scam.

Except he didn't say that. What he said, was that they attempted to hack both parties, and were only successful at hacking the DNC. Likely because the RNC didn't have someone stupid enough within their ranks, to fall for a phishing scam.

It's a good thing The Don isn't good enough at the cyber to be using a computer to get phished.

Baron Trump, Director of Cyber, will keep it all safe.

Did anyone note the part where the NSA and Coney said "there is no evidence of Russia interfering in election"

And did anyone note Comey talking about briefing Obama on Flynn situation?

This shit blew up in the liberals face.

Good times to be alive.

lol you think Putin's citizens are allowed to protest?

You're only allowed to protest in Russia if the government gives you permission first and you protest in the designated protest zones.

If you protest without permission or outside the designated areas you will be arrested and likely roughed up a bit.

Do you think people should be allowed to protest by blocking streets/highways or creating a giant mob that would leave individuals susceptible to attacks?

In China, peacefully protesting by simply having dissenting thoughts, and living a lifestyle that doesn't accord to how the government wants you to live is enough to get you imprisoned and killed.

Did anyone note the part where the NSA and Coney said "there is no evidence of Russia interfering in election"

I don't think that was ever said.

Why would they when Comey says he doesn't discuss specific people to 80% of the questions he was asked?

I recall Rep. McCaul (R-Tx) stated this live on TV and was immediately countered by the RNC saying they weren't.

I'm calling fake news on Russia hacking the dems. We just found out last week about how the US intelligence community often hacks people and makes it look like Russia did it.

Even then, no voting booths or machines were hacked so it doesn't even matter who hacked the DNC.

Trump is the type of internet user who probably shares those pictures of some random person with an illness that say "1 like = 1 prayer will you be one of th e2% to share this for Jesus?"

I'm calling fake news on Russia hacking the dems. We just found out last week about how the US intelligence community often hacks people and makes it look like Russia did it.

Even then, no voting booths or machines were hacked so it doesn't even matter who hacked the DNC.

That isn't what we found out.

We found out the CIA has the ability to hack and misdirect the source of the attack but no actual evidence of any attacks as you're describing.

You're simply reading Trump's tweets on this aren't you.

As to your first point Trump tweeted this -

But since the hearing was still going on, a congressman got wind of this tweet so asked Comey, still there and under oath if he in fact said what Trump tweeted he said -

Rep. Nunes was specifically asking about vote tabulations being changed - very specific question, not an overall question of "influencing electoral process". Trump is trying to infer something that simply wasn't asked.

As to your second point Trump tweeted this -

Now if you watch the vid in Trump's tweet Comey states he's not going to talk about the Flynn case or conversations he had with the President. He didn't deny it, but he didn't confirm it either. Why is he so vague on the Flynn matter - maybe it's due to something he mentioned in his opening statement -

Please don't draw any conclusions from the fact that I may not be able to comment on certain topics … We need to make sure we don’t give other people clues as to where we are going. We need to make sure we don't give information to our foreign adversaries about what we know or don't know. We just cannot do our work well or fairly if we start talking about it while we are doing it.
Flynn is an open investigation and thus cannot discuss what he knows about the Flynn case. What Obama might or might not known about Flynn has nothing to do with the hearing today. Trump said Obama personally wiretapped him(Trump) and both the NSA and Comey flatly stated that that NEVER HAPPENED.

Last edited:
Rerepresent them then short-round.

I don't need to. The videos are out there. He did express wishes that Russia find Hillary's missing e-mails. However, adding that he outright requested it, and even offered a reward for doing so, is a giant exaggeration of what he actually said.

The notion that he called for Hillary Clinton's assassination on the other hand, is pure, unsubstantiated nonsense. An interpretation of his actual words, only a hysterical Lib would make.

It's just fits the pattern of Libs blowing everything out of proportion, and in some cases taking something he said which was actually foolish, and unnecessarily piling a heap of bullshit on top of it, which actually ends up diluting the foolish thing he did. You guys are still banging the drum that he mocked a reporter's disability, when in fact he just childishly mocked the reporter in a general sense. Like, it's bad enough that he acted that way, but you guys just have add a layer of bullshit to it, which actually ends up victimizing Trump. You guys love trying to stretch singles into inside the park home runs. You just can't help yourselves.

I don't need to. The videos are out there. He did express wishes that Russia find Hillary's missing e-mails. However, adding that he outright requested it, and even offered a reward for doing so, is a giant exaggeration of what he actually said.

The notion that he called for Hillary Clinton's assassination on the other hand, is pure, unsubstantiated nonsense. An interpretation of his actual words, only a hysterical Lib would make.

It's just fits the pattern of Libs blowing everything out of proportion, and in some cases taking something he said which was actually foolish, and unnecessarily piling a heap of bullshit on top of it, which actually ends up diluting the foolish thing he did. You guys are still banging the drum that he mocked a reporter's disability, when in fact he just childishly mocked the reporter in a general sense. Like, it's bad enough that he acted that way, but you guys just have add a layer of bullshit to it, which actually ends up victimizing Trump. You guys love trying to stretch singles into inside the park home runs. You just can't help yourselves.
How else do you interpret "maybe the 2nd amendment folks want to do something about her"? And yes, saying he offered recompense is an exaggeration, but not by much when you see how much interaction there has been between people close to Trump and the Russians.

Why are you quoting some random idiot on twitter when the FBI director said that Russia hacked the DNC in this hearing, but said there was no evidence that Obama had Trump wiretapped.

The DNC is not our election or our democracy. It's not even our government

When it comes to the people that still support Trump, I keep thinking of this:
c07317f32e38fe85ae3ad3dbbea2887a31d0b6415e8b2ce29ead5f0009867c5a.jpg

How else do you interpret "maybe the 2nd amendment folks want to do something about her"?

See, you don't even have the quote right. That's part of your problem. You just hear what you want to hear, and then present it as fact.

Here's the full, unedited statement: Go to 1:40.

As you can see, the real quote(not your made up one) was taken out of context. It was a lead in to appeal to 2nd Amendment voters. Not a call for Hillary Clinton's assassination.

Back