FBI Director Comey to testify before house intelligence committee

Again, that data was only part of the entire puzzle.

It's like a game of telephone, except you're assuming the narrative while only hearing one half of the conversation.
Are you assuming then that having the "whole" puzzle would have provided justification for colluding to hang Bernie out to dry? To justify giving Hillary debate questions ahead of time or any of the other things brought to light by what was available to go over?

Are you assuming then that having the "whole" puzzle would have provided justification for colluding to hang Bernie out to dry? To justify giving Hillary debate questions ahead of time or any of the other things brought to light by what was available to go over?

What if one of those emails not released was Donna Brazile giving Bernie the same exact questions that she gave Hillary? Wouldn't that change things?

What if one of those emails not released was Donna Brazile giving Bernie the same exact questions that she gave Hillary? Wouldn't that change things?
And when Donna was exposed on that and a critical eye was turned toward Hillary and her camp for accepting them why wouldn't she have brought that forth to deflect away some of the ire from Hillary? Bernie was already hung out to dry so burning him alittle more certainly wouldn't have made matters any worse and would have spread more of the shit around.

It's very significant that the investigation is still open. That should tell us the scope of it is bigly. And don't forget the chance that Carter Page is singing like a bird.

And when Donna was exposed on that and a critical eye was turned toward Hillary and her camp for accepting them why wouldn't she have brought that forth to deflect away some of the ire from Hillary? Bernie was already hung out to dry so burning him alittle more certainly wouldn't have made matters any worse and would have spread more of the shit around.

I don't think that would have saved Donna either way because she was an idiot and shouldn't have been doing it.

drew_telephonegame-1.gif

You're asking us to just accept the monster's take on things rather than the initiator or anyone in between.

"The house is on fire, Trump is running around with matches and the GOP demands to know who called the fire department."

We all know what this was, don't we?

It was just a big smokescreen for Jeff Sessions. Sessions gets caught lying to Congress and Pres. Trump throws a Molotov at a gas station with "Pres. Obama had me wire tapped!!!!!" And he ducks out.

If Sessions gets confirmed, it will cement that this administration has zero credibility to the American people.

Sessions was already confirmed.

How do you know this? How would we know if Wikileaks only released some of the emails?
because the guy behind wikileaks is batshit crazy and on the run from the law??/
i mean i always take the words of crazy felons at face value right? lol

I don't think that would have saved Donna either way because she was an idiot and shouldn't have been doing it.

drew_telephonegame-1.gif

You're asking us to just accept the monster's take on things rather than the initiator or anyone in between.
Unless you believe that the emails were doctored, we aren't hearing 2nd hand rumors spread by word of mouth. We have actual email chains of conversations. They damn themselves with their own comments and actions taken on those comments. Also think about this, were any real explanations presented by the DNC or Hillary's campaign for what leaked in those emails? Did any of them outright call them fabrications? Was ANY real justification for the actions against Bernie presented? Did Podesta offer to put into context any of the shit he said? Were any journalists that offered to collude with the campaign really queried about their comments in the emails or offered to put everything in context?

All we kept reading and hearing was Russia, Russia Russia...deflect, deflect, deflect.

Trump trying to deflect by tweeting about how Comey wouldn't confirm or deny that he told President Obama about listening in on Flynn. Which has nothing to do with his claim that Obama personally ordered the wiretapping of him(Trump).

Unless his new tweet claim is going to be "Obama knew & I have learned for 100% fact that Obama leaked to news reporters that Flynn met with Russians in order to make me look bad and have to fire him".

thats some solid fucking denial you are in there chief

Oh, I'm sorry. Trump offered the Russians a reward for finding Clinton's e-mails? He also flat out called for Hillary's assassination?

No. That's a butt-hurt Dem's ridiculous interpretation of events. CNN-level fake news.

I see Bat Dad is still Bat Mad.

Trump took it deep colon style to say the very least.

Hilarious.

Unless you believe that the emails were doctored, we aren't hearing 2nd hand rumors spread by word of mouth. We have actual email chains of conversations. They damn themselves with their own comments and actions taken on those comments. Also think about this, were any real explanations presented by the DNC or Hillary's campaign for what leaked in those emails? Did any of them outright call them fabrications? Was ANY real justification for the actions against Bernie presented? Did Podesta offer to put into context any of the shit he said? Were any journalists that offered to collude with the campaign really queried about their comments in the emails or offered to put everything in context?

All we kept reading and hearing was Russia, Russia Russia...deflect, deflect, deflect.

And the FBI/CIA/NSA have been investigating Russian interefence since July, long before any of this was public, just for shits and giggles, yeah?

You understand that just because the emails weren't doctored doesn't mean it's not possible to present a narrative that is different from reality?

Oh, I'm sorry. Trump offered the Russians a reward for finding Clinton's e-mails? He also flat out called for Hillary's assassination?

No. That's a butt-hurt Dem's ridiculous interpretation of events. CNN-level fake news.

I see Bat Dad is still Bat Mad.

Or you know, just remembering the things Trump said willingly while being recorded.

This is great - Fact checked in real time -

Trump makes his tweet while the hearing is still going on, somebody lets one of the congressmen know about the tweet, and they directly ask Comey if he said what Trump is tweeting he said - to which he answered he did not say what Trump is claiming he did.

Last edited:
And the FBI/CIA/NSA have been investigating Russian interefence since July, long before any of this was public, just for shits and giggles, yeah?

You understand that just because the emails weren't doctored doesn't mean it's not possible to present a narrative that is different from reality?
And at any given time all of the parties involved could have presented their side of story to mitigate any false assumptions and defuse any building negative opinions. That didn't happen though did it? They attempted to deflect, in some cases deny, ignore, attempt to convince everyone of the illegality of viewing the material. Pretty much everything but actually addressing the implications of what was found in what was released.

And at any given time all of the parties involved could have presented their side of story to mitigate any false assumptions and defuse any building negative opinions. That didn't happen though did it? They attempted to deflect, in some cases deny, ignore, attempt to convince everyone of the illegality of viewing the material. Pretty much everything but actually addressing the implications of what was found in what was released.

If you didn't hear Comey, I don't think anyone is at liberty to discuss the details of the ongoing investigation in a public setting.

Except that he didn't say anything of the sort. That's your silly, hysterical Dem brain at work.

I'll admit he was speaking from a position of desperation at the time and probably wasn't in on it, but it was still a dumb thing to say especially with hindsight.

Back