FBI Director Comey to testify before house intelligence committee

Then where has anyone ever said Russia hacked the election?
The MSM ran with that line because it sounds clever (hack the election) but I mean no one ever said or thinks that Russia actually directly tampered with votes, at least not on here. No doubt though conservatives love strawmen and they'll continue to beat it to death on here

My apologies. My statement, however, still stands. The US govt, the IC community, and the democratic party have lost all credibility in regards to the Russia/election issue.

This could be true or it very well could be a false flag set up by the ic community to isolate Russia and delegitimize Trump. No way to know at this point.

And we could all be lizard people. No way to know at this point.

I like to lean towards the side of systemic incompetence on all sides, so I doubt there is actually a false flag because you're trying to convince me the CIA hacked the DNC to get Trump elected and then also delegitimizes him still. Your motives are all over the place and quite frankly don't make any sense.

Russia is openly belligerent and Trump delegitimizes himself. Then he has assholes like you running around repeating his lies, which is just hilarious.

Or someone else entirely hacked the DNC and Russia has been used as a scape goat. No way to tell at this point.

I tend to side with wiki considering their track record as well as the dubious way the establishment has been pushing this Russia story.

Surprise! There is no evidence of collusion but a lot of concern over IC felony leaking. Didn't see that coming!

Comey never actually said there was no evidence of collusion. That is still under investigation.

Comey never actually said there was no evidence of collusion. That is still under investigation.
It's a rabbit hole, and people who are clinging to the collusion accusations are kidding themselves. With all of the surveillance capabilities the IC has, any hard evidence of collusion would be available.

Or someone else entirely hacked the DNC and Russia has been used as a scape goat. No way to tell at this point.

I tend to side with wiki considering their track record as well as the dubious way the establishment has been pushing this Russia story.

Got it. So maybe someone other than Obama was wiretapping Trump and Obama was used as a scapegoat?

Got it. So maybe someone other than Obama was wiretapping Trump and Obama was used as a scapegoat?

Well given Obama's history of wiretapping people, as well as his holdovers continually leaking information to damage Trump, as well as him setting up shop in washington...I'd say there's a high possibility he did "wire tap" him among other dubious things.

Obama can't be trusted.

Well given Obama's history of wiretapping people, as well as his holdovers continually leaking information to damage Trump, as well as him setting up shop in washington...I'd say there's a high possibility he did "wire tap" him among other dubious things.

Obama can't be trusted.

Ah but there's no history of Russia meddling in other country's affairs, especially not the affairs of the U.S.?

Ah but there's no history of Russia meddling in other country's affairs, especially not the affairs of the U.S.?

Sure there is. But that's all the more reason I say they're is no way to tell at this point.

We do know the actual vote tallies were not compromised and we also know there has been no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion presented in anyway so I say its about time you guys let this go. Agreed?

Then where has anyone ever said Russia hacked the election?
The New York Times said it. The Washington post said it. CNN said it. MSNBC said it. That's pretty much the only liberal media I watch and or read, and they all laid it no pretty thickly.

It'd be easier to list the media outlets that didn't say it.

Sure there is. But that's all the more reason I say they're is no way to tell at this point.

We do know the actual vote tallies were not compromised and we also know there has been no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion presented in anyway so I say its about time you guys let this go. Agreed?

So then there's no way to tell if Obama wiretapped Trump is what you're saying?

Back