FBI Director Comey to testify before house intelligence committee

"Colluding".... Give me a break man.
First it was the ....

Recall.

then it was the

Electoral college.

now he's president and it's down to "colluding with Russia" and impeachment.

When will this trail of tears end and we can move on? Can it be done by 2018?

Can you answer a question or will you continually tap dance around potential realities that would be inconvenient to your narrative?

My apologies. My statement, however, still stands. The US govt, the IC community, and the democratic party have lost all credibility in regards to the Russia/election issue.

This could be true or it very well could be a false flag set up by the ic community to isolate Russia and delegitimize Trump. No way to know at this point.
This guy believes Trump (a known lier and idiot) over the rest of the people in this country lol that have been doing this shit for years. This deserves two laughing Jordan gifs.

{<jordan}{<jordan}

<Goldie11>
Surprise! There is no evidence of collusion but a lot of concern over IC felony leaking. Didn't see that coming!
Lol how do you know that lmao? The Administration could have leaked this shit. Or someone in the house.
Remember the separate universes that Comey was talking about. Probably don't because you didn't listen to the testimony, just Alex Jones cliff notes he got from your mom after he climbed off her lol.

I'm just waiting on the Justin Trudeau/Ivanka Trump video from the west wing. From Hilton to Trump. Crossing the rubicon, etc.
More like Jared Kuckner amirite. Would watch them do hot yoga together for sure.

<Goldie11>
Lol how do you know that lmao? The Administration could have leaked this shit. Or someone in the house.
Remember the separate universes that Comey was talking about. Probably don't because you didn't listen to the testimony, just Alex Jones cliff notes he got from your mom after he climbed off her lol.
Why would the administration leak information that did damage to...the administration? Whoever leaked that shit is looking at several years behind bars.

White House today says Paul Manafort (the campaign chairman at one point) had a minimal role in the campaign and Rep. Nunes says he never heard of Roger Stone or Carter Page.

Pathetic
Paul Manafort lives in Trump Tower! hes lived there for more than 10 years! He was literally announced as the head of his campaign.
Except he didn't say that. What he said, was that they attempted to hack both parties, and were only successful at hacking the DNC. Likely because the RNC didn't have someone stupid enough within their ranks, to fall for a phishing scam.
comey didnt say they werent hacked. he said it in a very lawyerish way. he said both were attempted hacked but there were was no gop hacked material released. the senate has already stated gop targets were hacked. comey seems to try part words and not to divulge too much info of was hacked.

I'll bring the ham slices
I think I missed what you were going for here, with the "girls gets hearing permanently Islam'd over some ham on pizza" thread up there. I'll try to make good...

Pizza of Peace.
or
Ham on pizza? Yeah that kinda rings a bell.

comey didnt say they werent hacked. he said it in a very lawyerish way.

Comey's "lawyer talk" is merely clearing up any minor technicalities that he could be caught on. The GOP might've technically been "hacked" on a certain level, but the overall findings were not significant to draw a parallel. He's not alluding to the Russians having equal success at hacking the GOP, and that they just didn't release any damaging material they got.

If Comey knew the GOP was hacked on any significant level, there is really no reason he wouldn't divulge that information.

This is a summary of what happened today. HARSH words at the end though! :)

Can you answer a question or will you continually tap dance around potential realities that would be inconvenient to your narrative?

You're talking about narrative? You're parroting the narrative DNC put out to cover their asses and their media co-conspirators are pushing forward. Back when there were talks of Russia hacks, nobody gave a shit because everyone assumed Trump would get obliterated. Than he destroyed the hag and suddently the Russian narrative was sung to the full chorus by CNN, MSNBC, your very favorite liberal's entertainers at SNL and other mainstream propaganda channels, minus Fox and few others I can't really name off the top, but not everyone.

"Russia" (and I am using that term loosely to represent number of hackers who could have been involved) affected the results in the generous range of 1% point if you think Podesta's creepy and ambiguous remarks about dominoes on Pizza and Donna Brazile feeding question of one debate with Bernie to Hillary really hurt Hillary. So that 1% of variable is being covered 90% of the airtime as some kind of election factor, when it never was a factor. Real factor was the hag you supported was worthless as a politician under the FBI investigation. An absolute zero, with no charisma, no vision and no message to inspire anyone but a few crazed feminists.

We can be going around in circles with this fantasy of Russia and Trump conspiracy. At least Obama birthers have some solid visual evidence of forged certificate and circumstantial evidence of him being born not on U.S. mainland.

And to answer your question, I don't care if Russia hacked Podesta. Heck, I wouldn't care if Russia kidnapped Podesta and his computer. It played no significant part on the election.

Back