FBI Director Comey to testify before house intelligence committee

So we can finally put to bed the idea that someone other than the Russians hacked the DNC? We can now all say that they were the source of the information presented by wikileaks.

Is that settled yet?

It's a good thing The Don isn't good enough at the cyber to be using a computer to get phished.

Baron Trump, Director of Cyber, will keep it all safe.

The word "Cyber" came up several times today in this hearing and it wasn't Trump saying it.

The word "Cyber" came up several times today in this hearing and it wasn't Trump saying it.

Trump does the best cyber. No body does cyber better than Trump. Just ask anyone!

You don't give Trump any credit for beating Hillary when nobody gave him a chance.

It's hard to completely credit him when part of her downfall came from sovereign state involvement from outside the U.S.

Agreed. Cyber is important. We're going to do the cyber and the other things too.

We're going to do the cyber so big it'll make your head spin. Our cyber is gonna be yuge.

That isn't what we found out.

We found out the CIA has the ability to hack and misdirect the source of the attack but no actual evidence of any attacks as you're describing.

My apologies. My statement, however, still stands. The US govt, the IC community, and the democratic party have lost all credibility in regards to the Russia/election issue.

This could be true or it very well could be a false flag set up by the ic community to isolate Russia and delegitimize Trump. No way to know at this point.

See, you don't even have the quote right. That's part of your problem. You just hear what you want to hear, and then present it as fact.

Here's the full, unedited statement: Go to 1:40.

As you can see, the real quote(not your made up one) was taken out of context. It was a lead in to appeal to 2nd Amendment voters. Not a call for Hillary Clinton's assassination.

He implied if she got to pick the judges she would be able to enact gun control and they could "do something about it" if they were to act before she was elected. It's as clear as day what he meant by that and it isn't "get out the vote".

My apologies. My statement, however, still stands. The US govt, the IC community, and the democratic party have lost all credibility in regards to the Russia/election issue.

This could be true or it very well could be a false flag set up by the ic community to isolate Russia and delegitimize Trump. No way to know at this point.

I like to lean towards the side of systemic incompetence on all sides, so I doubt there is actually a false flag because you're trying to convince me the CIA hacked the DNC to get Trump elected and then also delegitimizes him still. Your motives are all over the place and quite frankly don't make any sense.

Russia is openly belligerent and Trump delegitimizes himself. Then he has assholes like you running around repeating his lies, which is just hilarious.

Last edited:
You don't give Trump any credit for beating Hillary when nobody gave him a chance.

No, that was Hillary's race to lose and she put a tremendous effort into losing instead of winning.

So we can finally put to bed the idea that someone other than the Russians hacked the DNC? We can now all say that they were the source of the information presented by wikileaks.

Is that settled yet?

Nah it was a false flag carried out by the CIA to simultaneously get Trump elected and delegitimize him!

Nah it was a false flag carried out by the CIA to simultaneously get Trump elected and delegitimize him!
That's actually the narrative they bonked their heads into before most of them just stopped talking about it.

Qn8nQmX.gif

Surprise! There is no evidence of collusion but a lot of concern over IC felony leaking. Didn't see that coming!

Clearly.

This is the only point that I cared about during the election and I'm glad to finally have it out and addressed. I lost a lot of faith in the intelligence of the WR reading all of the empty arguments for how we couldn't know it was the russians. That alleging the russians was just partisan bs. As if you couldn't dislike Hillary as a candidate, think the emails were problematic and still admit that Russia was trying to shape public opinion.

So now we're in a place where we know that Russia made a deliberate attempt to shape public opinion about the candidates (effectively, imo) and the sad thing is that people are still going to try and put lipstick on this pig. That foreign interference of this level isn't bad just because they didn't hack the actual vote count. As if a marketing company isn't doing it's job unless they steal your wallet to buy the product. Marketing convinces you to buy things, they don't buy it for you.

For all the talk about the stupidity of certain groups and the "death" of our culture, some people seem to not realize that foreign nations, that don't share our culture, are probably not trying to shape our elections in an attempt to do us the most good. They are doing it to undermine our democracy, to undermine our culture and what makes us great. In a battle for actual global supremacy, these people think it's okay to let the enemy general give orders to their army. Yes, that's hyperbole before someone debates (or more like misunderstands) the analogy.

White House today says Paul Manafort (the campaign chairman at one point) had a minimal role in the campaign and Rep. Nunes says he never heard of Roger Stone or Carter Page.

Pathetic

Back