Ex team-mate of Conor, Miles Price, slams 'Narcissistic' Mgregor, now trains with Khabib at AKA

Current teammate of Mcgregor gets slammed

MelodicFlamboyantBlackmamba-max-1mb.gif

he's probably giving SBG info on Khabib's camp
That was my thought too

Even if he isn’t If I was a coach I would let him join aka gym AFTER the fight not before just to be sure

It’s a needless risk

Interesting to see if AKA courted him looking for inside info, or the guy willingly whored himself to specifically spite Conor.
He probably saw the oppertunity to get himself in a headline

I knew a few people who’ve been involved at SBG and everyone has the exact opposite to say about Conor in sparring. He doesn’t take it personally at all.

He says that if you give Conor competitive sparring sessions, that MgGregor starts to view you no longer as a friend, but ‘competition’.

Obviously this guy is not familiar with logic, because what he says makes Conor look much smarter than himself here.

Holy shit, my man Khabibi droppping dat dere psyop mindfuck on Condom. If it was the other way around, Condom training with Khabib's ex sparring partner teammate - sherdog McTapper nuthuggers led by Dan Hardy would not stop yapping about it how cool it is and how intelligent McTappers is and how he is a master of mind games. BTW Dan Hardy is even worse on predictions that cringelord Robin Black. Both are pretencious douches who could not make it as fighters, so they are venting now their jelausy on real champs and talents like Khabib or Floyd.
Man the only thing i would like to see is a non hard puncher like Pauli M. streching out McGregor in the boxing ring fight.

You cant help but be narcissistic in some ways. You are not there to make friends, you are here to make a living. Chris Leben said it best on TUF 1 "This is not the number 1 nice guy sport"

As long as Conor is not injuring his training partners, then I am fine with it.

That being said, Conor needs to work that cardio...alot!

i personally know a guy who used to train with mcgregor. he has switched camp since, but when he was still training at SBG he said that mcgregor is a gentleman in sparring. you can feel the power he has, but you can also feel he holds it back. he does not hurt his sparring partners and keeps it clean.

granted, this was several years ago, but still. i can't stand mcgregor, but i do trust the guy who told me this.

I very much enjoyed this post. Thanks for sharing brother. Interesting.

The guy fucking nobody, just a guy from same gym who had luck maybe to spar once or twice and got his ass kicked bad, after he tried hard to become friends with Conor but failed so now poor guy is salty pretending he knows shit, he's worthless for Khabibs' camp in terms of insider info. Look at his instagram no photos with Conor any significant sparring partner has plenty of photos with him.

How many hours per day are you on this forum? Losers living vicariously through people who'd never give them the time of day....pathetic. This is actually addressed to both of you.

On topic; McNugget is a megalomaniac...pride comes before a fall.

I've been using the term "rat" before Conor did, sorry. http://forums.sherdog.com/search/159083105/?q=rat&o=date&c[node]=2&c[user][0]=511029

You'll have to come up with another lame insult you autistic little vermin.

I love how Canner fans are throwing around the word 'rat" anytime they can now trying to emulate him<45> neckbeards
I've been using the term "rat" before Conor did, sorry. http://forums.sherdog.com/search/159083105/?q=rat&o=date&c[node]=2&c[user][0]=511029

You'll have to come up with another lame insult you autistic little vermin.

Conor has a bunch of yes men in his camp who aren't allowed to hit him. Nobody likes the guy.

SBG is a joke.

How many hours per day are you on this forum? Losers living vicariously through people who'd never give them the time of day....pathetic. This is actually addressed to both of you.

On topic; McNugget is a megalomaniac...pride comes before a fall.

Less time than you spend thinking about how you're going to pay this month's rent.

Would've been "mortgage", loser...but that was paid off within 5 years of owning my house. Save your lame replies for someone wgaf about you forum trolls.

Less time than you spend thinking about how you're going to pay this month's rent.

Sadly, this guy will be more known for this story than for his fighting career, which gives you a general idea how competitive the sparring actually was.

Would've been "mortgage", loser...but that was paid off within 5 years of owning my house. Save your lame replies for someone wgaf about you forum trolls.

HAHAHAHAHA, you're a joker. I bet you don't even own your own set of balls. And believe me mate, you CARE. You aren't fooling anyone with your Lego house or your little whiny rants about how much you hate me followed by "I don't care". LMAO

The guy fucking nobody, just a guy from same gym who had luck maybe to spar once or twice and got his ass kicked bad, after he tried hard to become friends with Conor but failed so now poor guy is salty pretending he knows shit, he's worthless for Khabibs' camp in terms of insider info. Look at his instagram no photos with Conor any significant sparring partner has plenty of photos with him.
giphy.gif

lol look at Conor fans trying to downplay this

This guy is going to be showing Khabib everything he knows about Conor

It's helping Khabib mess with Conor's head even more than it already it is based on his insane shook behavior at the presser.

Boy oh boy you try hard, buddeh.

fighting is an individual sport. Team mates deep down are not going to like you if you start to get competitive with them. Even if they don't admit it. Apparently Conor didn't hide it.

Seeing tough sparring partners as “competition” doesn’t seem that bad to be honest.

I think you can definitely put a negative spin on it, but of the gyms I’ve been a part of over the last couple years, you can 100% see the sparring between the higher level/pro guys is much more genuinely competitive (in an actual “trying to win” sense as opposed to “evenly matched”) then when some of the lower skilled guys are involved.

Also if this dude was giving McGregor problems in sparring I suspect we’d know who he was at this point. I mean, it’s why we all know Lobov, right?

Back