Ex team-mate of Conor, Miles Price, slams 'Narcissistic' Mgregor, now trains with Khabib at AKA

When and where was my "whiny rant"? Where did I express "how much I hate (you)"?

Other than your Sherbros, would anyone notice if you died? Where's "NotoriousLoser? Dunno, he hasn't posted in the past 5 minutes.

Go back to your life of quiet desperation.

HAHAHAHAHA, you're a joker. I bet you don't even own your own set of balls. And believe me mate, you CARE. You aren't fooling anyone with your Lego house or your little whiny rants about how much you hate me followed by "I don't care". LMAO

McGregor does come off as a person who appreciates his own virtue, but he's also seemed almost overly loyal to training partner in the past.

When and where was my "whiny rant"? Where did I express "how much I hate (you)"?

Other than your Sherbros, would anyone notice if you died? Where's "NotoriousLoser? Dunno, he hasn't posted in the past 5 minutes.

Go back to your life of quiet desperation.

Well here is one. LOL

My god your obsessed. You would be absolutely devastated at my unfortunate passing.

We have no real idea what happend. Maybe this guy went way overboard, trying to prove himself. I can see how that would be annoying in Conor's position. Not every sparring session has to be hard, some would say you should only spar hard for a short time period when you're about to fight.

Don't get me wrong, Conor being a bit narcissistic sounds very plausible but the sparring part of the story might not be as black and white as it's presented here.

And the drama continues to unfold, not just between Conor & Khabib, but others in their respective training camps as well.

Not sure who Miles Price is tbh, but apparently he switched camps from SBG, after having less than a positive experience as a former sparring partner of Conors.

He says that if you give Conor competitive sparring sessions, that MgGregor starts to view you no longer as a friend, but 'competition.'

Time-Stamped:

It's Myles I believe, if so.. he fought Stormin Norman Parke back in June and lost, after fighting in May. The kid was out since 2016 prior to his win in May, believe he made his pro debut back in 08 or 09, winning 4 straight. He's in some of McGregor's earlier UFC and Cage Warriors pre fight training/sparring footage.

First of all that s CLEARLY mac from always sunny
Second of all I'll NEVER respect anyone who's a turncoat like that. Coulda gone to ANY camp and you pick the opp? Fuck that shit. Im not even a mcnugget fan but this dude can eat a dick

Who is all at AKA nowadays?
Known names to those who follow MMA.. Ortiz (heads over every week), Do, Bunch, Hernandez, Benitez, Winn, Pena, Khabib and his team (head over for training camps), Piccolotti, Driscoll, Fitch, Ruth (heads over for training camps), Grant, Luke (he came back), Liam (heads over to do parts of his training camps), Willis, DC.. plus Thompson, Cain and a few other vets still train there too.

A fighter that is competitive in the gym? Oh wow

***BREAKING***
Conor is a douchebag, but his fans LOVE douchebags.

i cant wait to send you insane when Khabib gets ktfo
Haha, Mysterio will be long gone by then, he's probably on his 5 or 6th new account of Conor's UFC career... little bitches like him don't stay to face the music.

Haha, Mysterio will be long gone by then, he's probably on his 5 or 6th new account of Conor's UFC career... little bitches like him don't stay to face the music.
Let's see if you keep that avatar after the 6th<YeahOKJen>

I just sniped a giant palmetto bug with an airsoft rifle from across the room

wait did I misplace my modifier? The roach wasn't armed
And this folks, this right here is how unarmed black men get shot in their own living rooms. We gotta train these parking enforcement officers better.

Back