Ex team-mate of Conor, Miles Price, slams 'Narcissistic' Mgregor, now trains with Khabib at AKA

He's trying to humblebrag that he has the ability to give Conor competitive sparring sessions.

Nothing wrong with seeing your team mates as competition. The best sparring I had was with guys that I saw as competition. We were still cool. But we had great sessions BECAUSE we saw each other as competition. We made each other better. That guy sounds like he got beat up and didn't like it.

I love how Canner fans are throwing around the word 'rat" anytime they can now trying to emulate him<45> neckbeards

Almost as pathetic as Conor haters taking someone saying " Conor didnt want to be my friend " to mean

1.Conor goes too hard in sparring
2.Conor doesn't like someone hurting him in sparring, and only trains wkth people who are shit.

Sounds to me like the guy tried to bring the fight to Conor rather than spar so I guess if you want to fight him he's going to fight back and apparently the guy didn't like how that felt

Even if he spared with McG once i think that's enough info for Mendez. I have this weird Feeling that this fight will go like Cain vs JDS if things goes the way Mendez wants.

And all the things Price said about Mcg are true and similar to the ones Paulie said about him so there's nothing new.

he's probably giving SBG info on Khabib's camp

Exactly what I thought. Conor is one who would pull something like that off. I wouldn’t expect anything less from him tbh. For him, this is true warfare, with more schemes, you win, Sun Tzu strategies, Machiavellian principles, and 48 laws.

Maybe this is why Conor was behaving so insecure.

BREAKING: Combat sport (ex)world champion is competitive person.
Cm0fHVo.gif

And the drama continues to unfold, not just between Conor & Khabib, but others in their respective training camps as well.

Not sure who Miles Price is tbh, but apparently he switched camps from SBG, after having less than a positive experience as a former sparring partner of Conors.

He says that if you give Conor competitive sparring sessions, that MgGregor starts to view you no longer as a friend, but 'competition.'

Time-Stamped:

I think Conor's not particularly wrong here...if your going hard and gunning for the top guy at the gym and trying to be competitive with him..are you not competition then?..there is such thing as healthy competition steel sharpen steel after all ..I think buddy tried to challenge and lost and left with his tail between his legs instead of coming back and learning from the process ..

And now is doing a " he look at me" ..sounds weak..

Not surprised Conor would have a ego in the gym..he has one everywhere else ...so challenging him would mean being a competitor to his mind

This guys name is Miles Toobigforlightweight and he used to wash Conors jock strap at SBG. Must be fake news.

tl;dw:

This nobody tried to KO Conor in light sparring, Conor responded in kind, the nobody moved camps.

I find it bizarre that Conor doesn't like hard spars. He unloads on his sparring partners and has no second thoughts about dropping them. I've even see him knee them flush on the head.

Everyone spars different. It clearly works for him. Just a bit odd to me, very different from how my gym does things

Maaan I got worried for a minute, I thought Artem left. I almost panic typed.

Hasn't been at SBG for some time so I doubt he's giving Khabib any real useful info. A non-event really and a bit of a cash grab by Miles - obvious at the end when he's edging for a fight against Quelly or Danis in Bellator.

Too much is made from fighters switching camps tbh - we all know about Killashaw's switch and what a mountain out of a molehill that was.

Seems like a good choice for Miles' career. Good luck to him.
Yep

This guy hasn't trained with Conor since Conor was in Cage Warriors lol

Fom fight to fight Conor is always making huge strides and dramatic improvements

Let alone from year to year

The "cage warriors Conor" who Price sparred with 5+ years ago, isn't even related to the Conor from 3 years ago, let alone today's super evolved super sayian version of Conor

I also doubt his story

If it were true he would have revealed it after he left.

It would've been revealed already

But funny, how convenient he only reveals it now 5+ years later as Conor is getting ready to fight his "teammate"

Here is what likely happened

AKA probably didn't even know who Price was

Once AKA found out that Price use to train with Conor, they concocted this story in an attempt to try and get back at Conor

A non story and just part of the "mind games"

Why do I get a yellow card for trivial stuff whilst Miles Price gets away with such a huge amount of fighter bashing?

Haha

This is not noble behaviour. I don't appreciate this way of garnering attention but I understand why he would use Conor's name to secure a fight with somebody else. Best of luck Miles.

Back