Ex team-mate of Conor, Miles Price, slams 'Narcissistic' Mgregor, now trains with Khabib at AKA

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
And the drama continues to unfold, not just between Conor & Khabib, but others in their respective training camps as well.

Not sure who Miles Price is tbh, but apparently he switched camps from SBG, after having less than a positive experience as a former sparring partner of Conors.

He says that if you give Conor competitive sparring sessions, that MgGregor starts to view you no longer as a friend, but 'competition.'

Time-Stamped:

he's probably giving SBG info on Khabib's camp

Didn't seem like he was a regular sparring partner of Conor. If somebody like Peter Queally or Charlie Ward joined AKA, it'd be a lot more dramatic.

I doubt he's giving information to either side. We kind of already know what Khabib plans to do, and we know Conor wants it standing.

It is interesting though, "if you give Conor hard spars he won't see you as a friend after a while". Kind of concerning I guess.

Edit: I just realized how fuckin big this guy is. He is 6 foot 1 and he fights at 155. Probably walks around heavier than Conor though

Easy ad hominem based response - he got his ass kicked so he was triggered and ran away.

i personally know a guy who used to train with mcgregor. he has switched camp since, but when he was still training at SBG he said that mcgregor is a gentleman in sparring. you can feel the power he has, but you can also feel he holds it back. he does not hurt his sparring partners and keeps it clean.

granted, this was several years ago, but still. i can't stand mcgregor, but i do trust the guy who told me this.

Looks like some bum AKA pulled off the streets of Ireland to try and get headlines and get back at Conor.

Conor was never my friend

Interesting to see if AKA courted him looking for inside info, or the guy willingly whored himself to specifically spite Conor.

lol look at Conor fans trying to downplay this

This guy is going to be showing Khabib everything he knows about Conor

It's helping Khabib mess with Conor's head even more than it already it is based on his insane shook behavior at the presser.

George-Costanza-Popcorn.gif

Bum is just jealous he didn't get invited on the private jets.

Hasn't been at SBG for some time so I doubt he's giving Khabib any real useful info. A non-event really and a bit of a cash grab by Miles - obvious at the end when he's edging for a fight against Quelly or Danis in Bellator.

Too much is made from fighters switching camps tbh - we all know about Killashaw's switch and what a mountain out of a molehill that was.

Seems like a good choice for Miles' career. Good luck to him.

And the drama continues to unfold, not just between Conor & Khabib, but others in their respective training camps as well.

Not sure who Miles Price is tbh, but apparently he switched camps from SBG, after having less than a positive experience as a former sparring partner of Conors.

He says that if you give Conor competitive sparring sessions, that MgGregor starts to view you no longer as a friend, but 'competition.'

Time-Stamped:

Great to hear Brian Stan's opinion on it.

Edit: I just realized how fuckin big this guy is. He is 6 foot 1 and he fights at 155. Probably walks around heavier than Conor though

Yeah, he dwarfs Khabib in that pic.

lol look at Conor fans trying to downplay this

This guy is going to be showing Khabib everything he knows about Conor

It's helping Khabib mess with Conor's head even more than it already it is based on his insane shook behavior at the presser.

Lots of info to share after sparring conor when he was bald in 2012 i guess

I just sniped a giant palmetto bug with an airsoft rifle from across the room

wait did I misplace my modifier? The roach wasn't armed

As if we need anything more than to look at Conor for 3 seconds to realize he is narcissistic.

This guy is a rat though.

Conor KO'd this bum, and now switched sides just like that Jersey Shore guy.

Back