Ex team-mate of Conor, Miles Price, slams 'Narcissistic' Mgregor, now trains with Khabib at AKA

Conor's never really been a fan of hard spar's from what I've heard in interviews, so if this 6'1 guy was giving Conor hard spars back in the day, I don't blame him if Conor had this outlook on the guy.

It would also make sense as to why the guy left and went to AKA, they're infamous for hard sparring, and what used to be a high injury rate, but even now we got DC talking about how he knocked out sparring partners leading up to 226. While that's good for confidence, it doesn't benefit both fighters when they spar, so if Conor, someone who likes to hold back is going against someone who's trying to beat the brakes off him, he's not gonna have the best opinion of the guy.

Last edited:
I dont get it, he's upset because Conor didnt add him to his friends list?? Seems more like a journalist making a story out of nothing

And the drama continues to unfold, not just between Conor & Khabib, but others in their respective training camps as well.

Not sure who Miles Price is tbh, but apparently he switched camps from SBG, after having less than a positive experience as a former sparring partner of Conors.

He says that if you give Conor competitive sparring sessions, that MgGregor starts to view you no longer as a friend, but 'competition.'

Time-Stamped:

And people wonder why Conor doesn't just allow anyone at his camp. You get 1-1 rats like this that run away to new gym instead of taking responsibility for themselves. Blame the gym, blame Conor, just like the rest of them do. How is AKA treating you Myles? Still losing every other fight I see. LMAO

Last edited:
Conor's never really been a fan of hard spar's from what I've heard in interviews, so if this 6'1 guy was giving Conor hard spars back in the day, I don't blame him if Conor had this outlook on the guy.

It would also make sense as to why the guy left and went to AKA, they're infamous for hard sparring, and what used to be a high injury weight, but even now we got DC talking about how he knocked out sparring partners leading up to 226. While that's good for confidence, it doesn't benefit both fighters when they spar, so if Conor, someone who likes to hold back is going against someone who's trying to beat the brakes off him, he's not gonna have the best opinion of the guy.
This is bullshit. Conor is a fan of beating the fuck out of Artem and his other sparring partners he just doesn't like it coming back his way.

And people wonder why Conor doesn't just allow anyone at his camp. You get 1-1 rats like this that run away to new gym instead of taking responsibility for himself. Blame the gym, blame Conor, just like the rest of them. How is AKA treating you Myles? Still losing every other fight I see. LMAO
I love how Canner fans are throwing around the word 'rat" anytime they can now trying to emulate him<45> neckbeards

Yea right....some randon no name neckbeard was giving Conor too much in sparring sessions.

This guy should have consider himself lucky to have been able to train with Mcgregor. Instead he used Conors name to get into aka and train with them. What a sellout.

It would be funny if this were all an act. Maybe Conor sent him in undercover like Tito did to Bonnar....lol.

Another broke, bitter, jealous fighter. The game seems to be full of them

As a society, we need to get together and stop giving dumb narcissists like Kanye West, the Kardashians, and Conor McGregor fame and money.

Back