Ex team-mate of Conor, Miles Price, slams 'Narcissistic' Mgregor, now trains with Khabib at AKA

giphy.gif

Did he sell Conor's whiskey receipe to Russians?

Hmm Conor says he like to have spies in people's camp, never put much stock into it and chalked it up to one of the crazy things he likes to say, but there could be something
<LikeReally5>

As a society, we need to get together and stop giving dumb narcissists like Kanye West, the Kardashians, and Conor McGregor fame and money.
lol good luck with that.

The worlds backwards and only getting worse. That Ninja twitch dickhead was comparing himself to A level athletes because "he trains just as hard as them". Not to mention people like Logan Paul. With Technology + social media taking over more and more we will look back on the Kardashians and think of them as minnows. I blame 'big brother' and 'Newlyweds' - those fuckers started us on this path!

lol look at Conor fans trying to downplay this

This guy is going to be showing Khabib everything he knows about Conor

It's helping Khabib mess with Conor's head even more than it already it is based on his insane shook behavior at the presser.
i cant wait to send you insane when Khabib gets ktfo

LOL the guy probably tried hard to beat conor in sparring so conor lit him up. Nothing worse than the sparring partner that tries really hard to “beat” you in sparring.

Yeah I am sure he really gave Conor a go in sparring LOL..

What information will he be sharing with Khabib, how Connor plans on covering his face while getting pounded?

Lol Conor was doing light sparring and this dude kept trying to crank it up and Conor put him down.

yeah i'm sure this guy we've never heard of was giving conor " competitive sparring sessions ".

sounds like you got your ass whooped, couldn't take it and switched camps.

looks like a snitch, but at the same time we don't know exactly when he switched camps

if he did it before the khabib fight was scheduled who cares

Wait. What happened to iron sharpens iron? Khabib is trying to sharpen with a pool noodle.

i personally know a guy who used to train with mcgregor. he has switched camp since, but when he was still training at SBG he said that mcgregor is a gentleman in sparring. you can feel the power he has, but you can also feel he holds it back. he does not hurt his sparring partners and keeps it clean.

granted, this was several years ago, but still. i can't stand mcgregor, but i do trust the guy who told me this.
Was it Kenny Florian?

That dude is huge for 155lbs, he was dwarfing Khabib in that pic. I'm pretty sure most already knew Conor is Narcissistic....

I don't buy it as it doesn't add up. If someone didn't like competitive sparing sessions then they would hardly have achieved what Conor has achieved.

Back