Eddie Alvarez would have a very good chance to beat both Tony and Khabib stylistically

Then maybe don't call people out if you can't even give a good breakdown yourself. Posting GIFs and then calling people out for not going into depth makes you look stupid
sigh..getting called stupid by someone like you. Some random keyboard warrior with no fight iq or experience.

it hurts. It really does.

dw, I'll be getting a new keyboard shortly

until then, continue talking out ur ass. All I asked for was an indication that you have any clue what you're talking about technically.

All I asked for was an indication that you have any clue what you're talking about technically.

Why would anyone need to prove this to a guy who posts cherry picked GIFs and tries to pass it off as showing you have knowledge about fighting lol? If your posts maybe gave good REASONS, then people would counter those with some fight breakdown about WHY they feel Eddie wouldn't beat Tony or Khabib. But you just posted stupid GIFs haha. Not exactly the best way to get some good in depth fight talk going. Don't go calling people out for not having any fight knowledge when you offered NOTHING up

And fuck off with the fake keyboard excuse. You haven't posted anything but stupid GIFs because you will be shredded for your lack of knowledge

Yea this.

Argument is he uses a gif

Someone comes in and says no.

He says great argument.

Amazing thread.

His opening reason for why Eddie matches up well with Tony and Khabib was this....

"jus saying...

b5eabd63ef40bfb52157747f10d857dc.gif
"

Then he has the audacity to call others out for not giving good breakdowns haha. What a moron

Why would anyone need to prove this to a guy who posts cherry picked GIFs and tries to pass it off as showing you have knowledge about fighting lol? If your posts maybe gave good REASONS, then people would counter those with some fight breakdown about WHY they feel Eddie wouldn't beat Tony or Khabib. But you just posted stupid GIFs haha. Not exactly the best way to get some good in depth fight talk going. Don't go calling people out for not having any fight knowledge when you offered NOTHING up

And fuck off with the fake keyboard excuse. You haven't posted anything but stupid GIFs because you will be shredded for your lack of knowledge
not an excuse bruh.. anyone who's seen me post knows i speak in paragraphs n i'm typing one liners here.

I can only say so much unless i want to spend 30 mins typing out a msg with my mouse.

If you read my first few responses, i did elaborate on why he matches up well with them. Those who agreed touched upon It more In depth.

I've seen you around bro, I can smell ur fat keyboard warrior pussy from a mile away. don't worry tho, when I'm not crippled I'd happily demolish every one of your points with ease.

this post literally took me 7 mins to write with my mouse. gimme a break.

Gettin roasted by some fat nerd, straight comedy

His opening reason for why Eddie matches up well with Tony and Khabib was this....

"jus saying...

"

Then he has the audacity to call others out for not giving good breakdowns haha. What a moron
i more than others tend to go far deeper into breaking down fights / fighters in an unbiased way than most here. The last day or so being the exception. I called you out for having zero fight iq and giving no technical analysis, which was 100% accurate.

Even my 2nd response in this thread typed out with a mouse was a more objective breakdown than anything you've provided.

when I'm not crippled I'd happily demolish every one of your points with ease.

Can't wait. Till then maybe don't call people out for not breaking down a fight when THIS was the reason you gave for why Eddie stylistically matches up well with Tony/Khabib

"jus sayin
"

Did you really think you would get in depth fight breakdowns when you start off with that shit?

Also taking the time to write all that out with a mouse makes you look like a loser with no life

i more than others tend to go far deeper into breaking down fights / fighters in an unbiased way than most here. The last day or so being the exception. I called you out for having zero fight iq and giving no technical analysis, which was 100% accurate.

Even my 2nd response in this thread typed out with a mouse was a more objective breakdown down than anything you've provided.

In the time it took for you to ask people to give technical analysis, you could have actually given a technical analysis lol. You want good MMA talk you have to GIVE good MMA talk. Not this shit...

"jus sayin
"

Can't wait. Till then maybe don't call people out for not breaking down a fight when THIS was the reason you gave for why Eddie stylistically matches up well with Tony/Khabib

"jus sayin
"

Did you really think you would get in depth fight breakdowns when you start off with that shit?

Also taking the time to write all that out with a mouse makes you look like a loser with no life
did you read any of my other responses? I'm assuming not. Otherwise why only respond to some random gifs?

Listen bro, nothing you say or think matters. You're a nobody and you have no clue what you're talking about any time you open your mouth.

He has a puncher's chance against Tony and no chance against Khabib.

In the time it took for you to ask people to give technical analysis, you could have actually given a technical analysis lol. You want good MMA talk you have to GIVE good MMA talk. Not this shit...

"jus sayin
"
how so? Khabib struggled to take down barboza. Eddie is a terrible matchup for him on paper. Prob his worst style opponent In the division

Tony is a better opponent stylistically as he's far more versatile but he isn't taking him down and would have a lot of issues on the feet. Eddie has better boxing than everyone who's dropped or given Tony issues on the feet.

very first response of the thread. Limited but telling. You haven't provided a single thing of value

Its easy to just say no, but anybody whos been a long time fan of the sport knows styles really do make match-ups

Its how we got Conor/Nate going, Conor and UFC thought it be an easy but entertaining win and it backfired.

Eddie coming back to beat Justin just shows you cant count him out either, and he turned the tides vs Porier.

Id say Eddie does in fact have a chance of beating either, but a slim chance, even less with Khabib. But its about style clashes and who shows up that night.
Gaethje shouldn't even be compared to Ferg and khabib. He has one ufc win.

Listen bro, nothing you say or think matters. You're a nobody and you have no clue what you're talking about any time you open your mouth.

If this is true, why are you responding to me, even though you have no keyboard and its SOOO much work with a mouse it takes 7 min a post?!

You haven't given this "in depth" fight breakdown because you apparently don't have a keyboard, yet you have a shitload of responses in this thread?? Instead of arguing with people about how "stupid" you think everyone is (for not doing something you also have not done), why not just give some reasons why you think the way you do. Maybe you have some good reasons. No one knows though, because you have spent all your time in YOUR shit thread telling people to give a "technical analysis", when YOU have not given anything but shitty GIFs

Khabib can’t wrestle fuck Eddie, so he’d have to rely on striking. I do think Eddie would give Khabib some problems.
Why don't you think Khabib can wrestle fuck eddie? When's the last time Eddie faced an elite takedown artist?

very first response of the thread. Limited but telling. You haven't provided a single thing of value

What the fuck is this lazy shit? Khabib "struggled" to take Barboza down? No he didn't! Khabib's style of non stop chaining his TDs together leads to a low TD %. Thats why even though he may have the best TDs in MMA, he has a very low TD % compared to someone like GSP

If this is true, why are you responding to me, even though you have no keyboard and its SOOO much work with a mouse it takes 7 min a post?!

You haven't given this "in depth" fight breakdown because you apparently don't have a keyboard, yet you have a shitload of responses in this thread?? Instead of arguing with people about how "stupid" you think everyone is (for not doing something you also have not done), why not just give some reasons why you think the way you do. Maybe you have some good reasons. No one knows though, because you have spent all your time in YOUR shit thread telling people to give a "technical analysis", when YOU have not given anything but shitty GIFs
again only responding to random gifs ( which btw articulated the point well at least in the case of those responses) I think were done here for now. till next time. I don't have the patience to debate someone on essentially a 1 handed typewriter so save It for now.

What the fuck is this lazy shit? Khabib "struggled" to take Barboza down? No he didn't! Khabib's style of non stop chaining his TDs together leads to a low TD %. Thats why even though he may have the best TDs in MMA, he has a very low TD % compared to someone like GSP
something tells me you've never set foot in a gym in ur life

If your opening post talked about WHY you felt the way you do, then you would have some good back and forth going on in this thread breaking down why people feel one way or the other. Instead you started off with this shit....

"jus sayin
"

Back