Eddie Alvarez would have a very good chance to beat both Tony and Khabib stylistically

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
jus sayin

b5eabd63ef40bfb52157747f10d857dc.gif

I don’t agree with Khabib but Eddie vs Tony would be fun

how so? Khabib struggled to take down barboza. Eddie is a terrible matchup for him on paper. Prob his worst style opponent In the division

Tony is a better opponent stylistically as he's far more versatile but he isn't taking him down and would have a lot of issues on the feet. Eddie has better boxing than everyone who's dropped or given Tony issues on the feet.

Khabib doesnt need to take Eddie down to win

Well I give Eddie 20% chance of beating Tony

lol @ the amount of people who think either of those fights are a foregone conclusion

Khabib can’t wrestle fuck Eddie, so he’d have to rely on striking. I do think Eddie would give Khabib some problems.

I'm surprised this many people are saying no so firmly. Think he has a good chance vs Tony and an okay chance against Khabib.

Its easy to just say no, but anybody whos been a long time fan of the sport knows styles really do make match-ups

Its how we got Conor/Nate going, Conor and UFC thought it be an easy but entertaining win and it backfired.

Eddie coming back to beat Justin just shows you cant count him out either, and he turned the tides vs Porier.

Id say Eddie does in fact have a chance of beating either, but a slim chance, even less with Khabib. But its about style clashes and who shows up that night.

Everything Alvarez is good at, Khabib is better at.

Back