Eddie Alvarez would have a very good chance to beat both Tony and Khabib stylistically

I actually think Eddie would match up well against Khabib, he has excellent wrestling and his movement especially in his last fight against Gaethje was phenomenal, because of those factors it MAY be hard for Khabib to take him down and I'd give Eddie an advantage standing up. I don't know what would happen but I'd be curious to watch that fight.

Everyone thought the same of Mcgregor vs alvarez. Eddie used to be great, he isn't the same guy anymore; too many wars. Khabib's striking is also underrated. I don't see alvarez doing anything to khabib, or mcgregor. Ferguson....im 50/50 on.
No one thought Eddie was better than Conor standing nor did anyone think Conor was better than Eddie on the ground. Not sure what is the same.

do u guys ever bother to actually analyze the fight

What you want a fucking 6 paragraph breakdown? I just gave my opinion. Maybe later I'll break it down

Do i really HAVE to explain Khabib though lol?

What you want a fucking 6 paragraph breakdown? I just gave my opinion. Maybe later I'll break it down

Do i really HAVE to explain Khabib though lol?
yes

levels to everything and you're only interested In scratching the surface

Not even competitive against Khabib, he could give Tony a decent fight but ultimately Tony is too crafty for him.

yes

levels to everything and you're only interested In scratching the surface

Buddy, its Saturday. Sorry if i haven't gone all out. I haven't exactly seen a detailed breakdown from you. Just cherry picked GIFs with no explanation. You want me to give the old "MescalineDreams" breakdown?

ZybPe4Y.gif

tumblr_og86h5qTIc1u2ragso1_500.gif

OMG look at that "MescalineDreams" level breakdown!!! Everyone else just scratches the surface, while me and "MescalineDreams" have gone SOOOO much further with our cherry picked GIFs

i agree, don't listen these other dorks who probably think alvarez sucks just because conor made him look bad.

styles make fights.

Buddy, its Saturday. Sorry if i haven't gone all out. I haven't exactly seen a detailed breakdown from you. Just cherry picked GIFs with no explanation. You want me to give the old "MescalineDreams" breakdown?

ZybPe4Y.gif

tumblr_og86h5qTIc1u2ragso1_500.gif

OMG look at that "MescalineDreams" level breakdown!!! Everyone else just scratches the surface, while me and "MescalineDreams" have gone SOOOO much further with our cherry picked GIFs
i usually go pretty deep but my keyboard Is broken, usin on screen keyboard. I have an excuse lol

Khabib can’t wrestle fuck Eddie, so he’d have to rely on striking. I do think Eddie would give Khabib some problems.

Yeah man. Eddie's high School wrestling record is amazing! He'll definitely shut down khabib's grappling.

<Moves>

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

The only way Eddie beats Tony is an RDA style lucky punch. There's levels to this shit, and Tony is a level up as a striker, a wrestler, and a submission threat.

You'd probably see the return of the Eddie that fought Pettis by round 2.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

The only way Eddie beats Tony is an RDA style lucky punch. There's levels to this shit, and Tony is a level up as a striker, a wrestler, and a submission threat.

You'd probably see the return of the Eddie that fought Pettis by round 2.
im not sure you have any clue what you're talking about

casual level analysis

Everything Alvarez is good at, Khabib is better at.
Eh? In a pure striking contest even Ronda would fuck up tiramisu. His stand up is Cody McKensie level.

Eddie would flat line him in a pure striking contest

these keyboard warrior breakdowns are getting boring

if there's anything i've learned from my time on sherdog, most of you are terrible at objectively analyzing fights.

im not sure you have any clue what you're talking about

That was a strong counterpoint. I'm very proud of you. Why don't you try again, but this time provide some evidence junior.

Eddie lost on the feet to Conor, Porier, Pettis and Cowboy since he came to the UFC. He had an ugly win over Justin and a fluke brawl over RDA.

Realistically, he's around the #5 LW in the world. He loses a re-match to Dustin, aka why he's avoiding it, he loses to Barboza, and he might even lose to Nate.

His last dominant fight was in 2012. He's a great all time fighter, but he's not top level any more. So come back when you have even a smidgen of evidence.

That was a strong counterpoint. I'm very proud of you. Why don't you try again, but this time provide some evidence junior.

Eddie lost on the feet to Conor, Porier, Pettis and Cowboy since he came to the UFC. He had an ugly win over Justin and a fluke brawl over RDA.

Realistically, he's around the #5 LW in the world. He loses a re-match to Dustin, aka why he's avoiding it, he loses to Barboza, and he might even lose to Nate.

His last dominant fight was in 2012. He's a great all time fighter, but he's not top level any more. So come back when you have even a smidgen of evidence.
again , zero technical breakdown of anything. I don't have a functioning keyboard that's why my answers are short but again i'll just say, you don't know shit.

just another keyboard warrior with no fight iq

Back