Eddie Alvarez would have a very good chance to beat both Tony and Khabib stylistically

If your opening post talked about WHY you felt the way you do, then you would have some good back and forth going on in this thread breaking down why people feel one way or the other. Instead you started off with this shit....

"jus sayin
b5eabd63ef40bfb52157747f10d857dc.gif
"
gotta balance the comedy / memes with the real. That's called balance my friend

something tells me you've never set foot in a gym in ur life
do u ever bother to actually analyze the fight?

And is that something your complete lack of combat sports knowledge? You have NOTHING to counter with because you don't know MMA. thats why you opened with this...

"jus sayin
"

Eddie has good wrestling so I could definitely see eddie v khabib being a standing fight, I can definitely see Eddie winning it.

do u ever bother to actually analyze the fight?

And is that something your complete lack of combat sports knowledge? You have NOTHING to counter with because you don't know MMA. thats why you opened with this...

"jus sayin
"
lol i've been training mma for over a decade. Everything I said about you is absolute truth. You're a keyboard warrior with no fight iq.

trying to debate me when I'm typing using a mouse because It's the only time I don't rip every one of your shit arguments to shreds and expose you as the untrained casual you are.

gotta balance the comedy / memes with the real. That's called balance my friend
Where is the balance? You have ONE half assed post kinda giving reasons why you think the way you do. And like 20 posts that have no "technical analysis" at all. Do you know what balance means?

You have so little confidence in your ability to give a "technical analysis" that you had to lie about not being able to because you "broke your keyboard" (even though you have a SHITLOAD of posts in this thread)

Where is the balance? You have ONE half assed post kinda giving reasons why you think the way you do. And like 20 posts that have no "technical analysis" at all. Do you know what balance means?

You have so little confidence in your ability to give a "technical analysis" that you had to lie about not being able to because you "broke your keyboard" (even though you have a SHITLOAD of posts in this thread)
do you know what on screen keyboard is?
its a keyboard that pops up on your screen where you have to type with a mouse. its usable, just annoying, time consuming and limiting. It Is what It is, put urself in my shoes and save ur energy for another time.

ur debating a cripple essentially( yet still getting owned lol)

lol i've been training mma for over a decade. Everything I said about you is absolute truth. You're a keyboard warrior with no fight iq.

trying to debate me when I'm typing using a mouse because It's the only time I don't rip every one of your shit arguments to shreds and expose you as the untrained casual you are.

LOL every idiot trying to prove a point pretends they have trained

save It for another time.

Exactly...Save it for another time. You post REASONS why you feel the way you do and others will counter with REASONS they feel the way they do about Eddie vs Tony/Khabib. Until then, don't go calling people out. Maybe you were just excited and couldn't wait till you got a new keyboard. But you should have waited if you wanted people to give a "technical analysis"

No one is going to give a "technical analysis" in a thread that starts like this....

"jus sayin
"

Exactly...Save it for another time. You post REASONS why you feel the way you do and others will counter with REASONS they feel the way they do about Eddie vs Tony/Khabib. Until then, don't go calling people out. Maybe you were just excited and couldn't wait till you got a new keyboard. But you should have waited if you wanted people to give a "technical analysis"

No one is going to give a "technical analysis" in a thread that starts like this....

"jus sayin
"
how so? Khabib struggled to take down barboza. Eddie is a terrible matchup for him on paper. Prob his worst style opponent In the division

Tony is a better opponent stylistically as he's far more versatile but he isn't taking him down and would have a lot of issues on the feet. Eddie has better boxing than everyone who's dropped or given Tony issues on the feet.

i can smell the keyboard warriors from a mile away

Coming from the guy who is literally using a keyboard to tell others how much fight knowledge he has and his "10 years of training" haha

Seriously man, just back out and come back when you have a "keyboard" to actually say something. Because as of now, you just look like a hypocrite asking for people to give reasons and "technical analysis" while posting GIFs and just calling people "keyboard warriors" lol

Also the more you post the more it makes it look like you are lying about not having a keyboard

Really clinging to that half assed lazy post eh? When i countered, you did nothing but call me a keyboard warrior lol

Fuck off!

"jus sayin
"
eddie's a great / underrated wrestling with great defensive jiu jitsu , hard to take down and keep down and has excellent scrambles. Barboza was able to defend takedowns for 3-4 mins of the 2nd and 3rd round. He struggled to take tibau down. He is not this unstoppable takedown threat that people believe and someone like eddie could give him a lot of problems. Or guys like kevin lee / michael chandler for that matter. Guys who can potentially nullify some of his wrestling and are superior on the feet. Eddie is a very underrated wrestler and in that sense matches up well with khabib

Tony is sloppy on the feet, chin up, hands down, gets dropped by everyone he fights, got outstruck by kevin lee. eddie is better than everyone who gave tony problems on the feet in the past and he is likely not getting eddie down. Tony is wild and versatile on the feet but that's definitely not an easy fight for tony.

acting like either is a foregone conclusion is ridiculous, short sighted and prob biased.

Last edited:
Really clinging to that half assed lazy post eh? When i countered, you did nothing but call me a keyboard warrior lol

Fuck off!
there u go. wasted 10 mins typing out a decent response with my mouse. enjoy

im out

Coming from the guy who is literally using a keyboard to tell others how much fight knowledge he has and his "10 years of training" haha

Seriously man, just back out and come back when you have a "keyboard" to actually say something. Because as of now, you just look like a hypocrite asking for people to give reasons and "technical analysis" while posting GIFs and just calling people "keyboard warriors" lol

Also the more you post the more it makes it look like you are lying about not having a keyboard
not sure i give a fuck what ur fat ass thinks

Back