Eddie Alvarez would have a very good chance to beat both Tony and Khabib stylistically

That was a strong counterpoint. I'm very proud of you. Why don't you try again, but this time provide some evidence junior.

Eddie lost on the feet to Conor, Porier, Pettis and Cowboy since he came to the UFC. He had an ugly win over Justin and a fluke brawl over RDA.

Realistically, he's around the #5 LW in the world. He loses a re-match to Dustin, aka why he's avoiding it, he loses to Barboza, and he might even lose to Nate.

His last dominant fight was in 2012. He's a great all time fighter, but he's not top level any more. So come back when you have even a smidgen of evidence.
u guys are all the same too..lmao

Khabib I agree. The first fighter who can neutralize him in the clinch will be the one to beat him. It's gonna be a fighter with a wrestling base.

Admitting Eddie is good means admitting Conor is too, Sherdog is not ready for that, everyone who was going to fight Conor was going to smash him until they lost and now they're bums, past it, etc

Ferguson has a tough match up againnst Eddie but Khabib would wreck Eddie.

I think they're both interesting match-ups for him.
I give him a good shot at both.
I think it's interesting how Eddie might be a bad match-up for Khabib and Tony, but Dustin and Conor are terrbile match-ups for him.

Prime benson Henderson has a good shot against Khabib but that fight won’t happen unless you have a time machine

They're not stylistic nightmares for Alvarez, but I don't think he wins either fight.

yeah I could see that

wonder what happened to that dude..

It’s just the style matchup that makes it a tough fight.

Benson is a great grappler. Outstanding BJJ. Hell his BJJ is ADCC level. He’s a big strong guy with good wrestling and dynamic standup with solid leg kicks. He’s fast and has great cardio.

Fight won’t ever happen unless you have a time machine tho

As an Eddie Alvarez fan, I disagree completely.

Khabib I agree. The first fighter who can neutralize him in the clinch will be the one to beat him. It's gonna be a fighter with a wrestling base.
Eddie isn't from a real wrestling base though. He was a high school wrestler and never went to college. So he had absolutely zero NCAA training or credentials before coming to MMA.

Khabib will literally rape him while he is eating his favorite cake and chatting with Dana White!

Khabib can’t wrestle fuck Eddie, so he’d have to rely on striking. I do think Eddie would give Khabib some problems.
Michael Chandler took Eddie down a lot. I think Khabib would do it too and we know how good his top game is.

i usually go pretty deep but my keyboard Is broken, usin on screen keyboard. I have an excuse lol

Then maybe don't call people out if you can't even give a good breakdown yourself. Posting GIFs and then calling people out for not going into depth makes you look stupid

Then maybe don't call people out if you can't even give a good breakdown yourself. Posting GIFs and then calling people out for not going into depth makes you look stupid
Yea this.

Argument is he uses a gif

Someone comes in and says no.

He says great argument.

Amazing thread.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back