Does Pereira have the best low kicking game in UFC history?

I don't want to upset you anymore. Relax and have a beer pal.
TwgGwGQ.png

Fail again.
Beer is weak just like your weak ass arguments. 55% white rhum is what real men drink.

Fail again.
Beer is weak just like your weak ass arguments. 55% white rhum is what real men drink.
Still upset huh? Well no one can say I didn't try to get you to let it go in a friendly way. Your hostility can cause you problems, you really should calm down and be nice to people.

Trying to convince yourself you are a real man even? I'm telling you, you've got to relax. It's such a nice day today.

Go practice your front kicks and let your frustration and masculinity issues out that way.

Still upset huh? Well no one can say I didn't try to get you to let it go in a friendly way. Your hostility can cause you problems, you really should calm down and be nice to people.

Trying to convince yourself you are a real man even? I'm telling you, you've got to relax. It's such a nice day today.

Go practice your front kicks and let your frustration and masculinity issues out that way.

LOL chill man..did i hit a nerve ?
any way lack of striking knowledge is not a thin no one will blame you.

Aldo before his foot injury was nasty.
Overall it's probably Barboza/Alves

LOL chill man..did i hit a nerve ?
any way lack of striking knowledge is not a thin no one will blame you.
OK, I tried to help, but I am giving up. I will point out one thing though- look at your posts and look at mine- I wasn't saying "you don't know shit like you were, I was talking like a grown up to you; when you grow up, I will talk to you. For now you are blocked, so I'll have to say goodbye.

OK, I tried to help, but I am giving up. I will point out one thing though- look at your posts and look at mine- I wasn't saying "you don't know shit like you were, I was talking like a grown up to you; when you grow up, I will talk to you. For now you are blocked, so I'll have to say goodbye.

Sure ..the world needs sherdog lee's help...
give up ? best thing you've said so far

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back