Media UFC selects its 11 top finishes of 2023. Vote for your finish of the year out of the list

Vote for your finish of the year for 2023 from the UFC's list

• Islam Volk 2

Votes: 18 10.1%
  • Izzy vs Alex Pereira 2

Votes: 36 20.2%
  • Sean O'Malley vs Aljamain Sterling

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Grasso vs Shevkenchko

Votes: 12 6.7%
  • Gaethje vs Poirier 2

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • Bonfim vs McKinney

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Max Halloway vs Korean Zombie

• Jones vs Ciryl Gane

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • Barboza vs quarantillo

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • Saint Denis vs Frevola

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Shavkat vs Neal

• Josh Emmett's KO of Bryce Mitchell

Votes: 69 38.8%

• Total voters
My favorite is Grasso because I really like her🙂

My least favorite is Emmett because I really like Bryce 🥶
Though it deserves the ko of the year for sure

I think Izzy is the clear winner cause he pulled off that counter while getting teed off on in a fight that he was losing. Hardly anyone could stay that collected while getting teed off on with Pereira's power

2iwfi621dw6c1.gif
When you bust a nut but she continue sucking anyway

Jokes aside.. glad he's ok

I went with Grasso because out of the entire list, she's the only one I'd fertilize. She was also a big underdog with a title on the line.

Find it hard not to give love to a standing submission. At the highest level, ya gotta figure you shouldn't really be seeing those.

There is no more immediacy of feeling than when someone gets put out cold by a hard right or high kick, sure, but that shit happens, ya know? Shavkat's was just beautiful

lol @ them trying to make the Bryce KO disappear.
Back in the day they didn’t use to show KOd fighters while they were out. But like everything else they’ve changed things for the worse. Seeing a guy having a fit while KOd is not a good like for them. And they know it. That’s why the clowns want to pretend it never happened.

I picked Adesanya's finish of Pereira in their UFC rematch. This was a fight where Izzy really showed his toughness and determination, and that he's still the MAN at MW. Losing to a guy 3 times, twice by KO, and still wanting to get back in there with that guy says a lot to me. Then to get the definitive KO of his career, was impressive. I don't know what the heck happened to him in the Strickland fight though. Islam's KO of Volkanowski is second for me. After their first classic fight, this finish was impressive also!

Most definitely. I added that to the list. Thanks for reminding

Anyone else that have good suggestions of finishes from 2023 to add to the list feel free to post them here so i can add more to the polls
Maybe the spinning wheel kick tko Amanda Ribas had against Luana Pinheiro or the twister Da’Mon Blackshear got against Jose Johnson; those don’t get talked about a lot

I’m going with the most consequential but not necessarily expected; so I’m saying Izzy’s KO of Pereira (although I expected this result if Pereira didn’t take his time to slowly break down the Nigerian.)

Grasso’s sub was wild for the reasons that have already been stated by multiple users.

The Mitchell one was scary.
Not the most popular nor relevant, but Sean sniped Aljo to perfection.

Masterful!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back