Does anyone actually give Sonnen a chance? except his blind fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would I even lie about such a thing?
Homeless Infant can vouch for what I claim.
Here you go:

z1bUX69.png

CuE10o5.png

I took a photoshop class too, lol.

you must be delusional beyond belief if you believe PRIDE Shogun loses to any version of Sonnen.
Sonnen beat an injured fighter, and got lucky doing it, good for him.
He still can't beat anyone top 10 at LHW.

I don't think you have the credibility to call anyone delusional any longer.

I don't think you have the credibility to call anyone delusional any longer.

Because you need credibility to do that?
Or you have to actually point factual matters that clearly show it's the point.
Only an ignorant person such as yourself would use an ad-hominem attack to discard a valid point.

This reminds me of JKS.

this was always a delusional thread. Chael always had a good chance in this fight and we all knew it.

I dont think many people thought he would stop him in the first though. Man that hurts saying that

Because you need credibility to do that?
Or you have to actually point factual matters that clearly show it's the point.
Only an ignorant person such as yourself would use an ad-hominem attack to discard a valid point.

The point, which clearly went over your troll-statured head, is that a delusional person, such as yourself, cannot call others delusional.

I'm not sure if you actually are a jittery, Red Bull induced teenager who is desperately defending himself on the internets or if you are an adult who unfortunately acts that way.

It's all on good fun (for us) though.

The point, which clearly went over your troll-statured head, is that a delusional person, such as yourself, cannot call others delusional.

I'm not sure if you actually are a jittery, Red Bull induced teenager who is desperately defending himself on the internets or if you are an adult who unfortunately acts that way.

It's all on good fun (for us) though.

Here you go again, attacking my persona by using inflammatory remarks towards my allegedly teenage status or unfortunate adult that acts that way.
I have yet to see you present your arguments in a way that actually support your position without trying to insult or belittle me with no regards to your original claim.

Here you go again, attacking my persona by using inflammatory remarks towards my allegedly teenage status or unfortunate adult that acts that way.
I have yet to see you present your arguments in a way that actually support your position without trying to insult or belittle me with no regards to your original claim.

I don't need to - you speak for yourself!

Shoguns knees had nothing to do with the submission. His going fear of going unconscious had everything to do with it. Chael beat him, because he's better.
How can you have this thread clearly showing how you KNEW Chael would lose because Shogun was better, and now you are making excuses, none of which you had prior to the fight. You're a sore loser, and a baby. Go outside, breath, come back and think about your life. Shogun lost, because Chael is better at MMA then him.

My time will come, not only will Chael lose in devastative fashion, but if Shogun obtain a rematch he will TKO Chael next time.

Shogun needs to get in shape first. And based on Shogun's inability/refusal to do so, FAT chance.

how does it feel being a blind shogun fan?

except I am not.
I made a reasonable prediction and happen to be wrong by pure chance.
I made the most logical prediction.
Nobody would judge someone from wrongly predicting Matt Serra vs GSP 1, so only delusional Sonnen fans judge me, because it happened that he won, the same way Matt Serra won vs GSP ( by pure chance alone).

Can you tell me who you're picking in the Condit/Kampmann fight so I can bet on the other guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back