Does anyone actually give Sonnen a chance? except his blind fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDrollerGhost

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sonnen didn't have much success at LHW many years ago, and that was against not-so-good guys.
He hasn't competed in years at LHW, and you want him to take Shogun?
Chael has no KO power, no deadly BJJ, he can't threaten Shogun with nothing, who on top of all has an iron chin.
Chael has average TDD, and Shogun is known to go for takedowns himself.
Shogun has very good power in his hands.

What do you say Sonnen fan? he will take Shogun down?
But Shogun will simply sweep Sonnen and get back to his feet, easier than Bisping did, and gas Sonnen.

What do you say Sonnen fan? Shogun has bad cardio?
First of all bad cardio Shogun is a myth, Shogun only showed bad cardio when his knees were injured.
Even if he has bad knees in this fight, doesn't matter he will KO Sonnen in first round.

Bump this thread when Sonnen lays KTFO down on the floor,not knowing where he is,

I will enjoy your tears Sonnen fans.

Bring it.

I am willing to up the stakes.

If 10 Sonnen fans put their money where their mouth is I will kill this account if Shogun loses
but if Shogun wins I only require a sig for 1 month from those fans that will say "TheDrollerGhost enjoys the taste of Sonnen fans tears"
An offer can't get better than this.

Only 3 Shael fans took my offer, pathetic.

by holmes you meant me? I missed that post
If you want a sig-belt, I am up for any time, I can do one year, but if you're too scarred, 3 months seems fair.

Make it six.

I'll take your silly little bet, TS.

I'll take that bet! I will miss you!

Last edited:
Because Shogun is a superb ground expert. He has better ground game than Silva eh? :wink:

I've got sonnen winning via Gas Pedal. I think unless Shogun catches him in an early sub, Chael will UD this fight because Shogun wont be able to keep the pace.

Shogun has the KO power, I think Chael might have a better chin than most think.

gotta feeling 90% of this fight will be on ground

It's pretty weird how you're railing against an imaginary group of Other People who you think stand in opposition to you. That is basically what crazy people on public transport do.

I can only assume you posted this under the influence of a small amount of crystal meth and some Night Train, and are now off to make yourself a tinfoil hat.

I have 20/20 vision and i am a fan of Chael's.
I'm picking him here, cuz YOLO

I've got sonnen winning via Gas Pedal. I think unless Shogun catches him in an early sub, Chael will UD this fight because Shogun wont be able to keep the pace.

Shogun has the KO power, I think Chael might have a better chin than most think.

Shogun and subs? You're out of your mind!

I'm a big Shogun fan and I have a feeling he will lose. I will bet on Shogun and I hope he wins, but at this point in time I see him losing. A Shogun from years back would destroy Chael, but unfortunately that Shogun has gone under lots of arthroscopic surgeries and PT and age. Shogun has taken a lot more damage in his career then Chael has. And it shows now.

sonnen has better cardio and better wrestling. shogun has weak tdd and bad cardio. sonnen could wrassle fak him. sonnen has improved his striking a lot since his last run at lhw as well. shogun and sonnen are both past their prime although I believe sonnen is closer to his. sonnen i think will be the bigger fighter too, shogun is a soft lhw. im actually favoring sonnen, and im not a blind fan.

This. Shogun can have all the KO power he wants- it will be useless when Sonnen puts him on his back and keeps him there.

Sonnen definitely has a chance. I can easily see him outwrestling (or at least clinching against the cage a lot) Shogun to a decision win. But I'm personally picking Shogun to get the win.

This. Shogun can have all the KO power he wants- it will be useless when Sonnen puts him on his back and keeps him there.

Shael can't keep Shogun on the ground.
I can already see it, first takedown, swept, second takedown swept, 5th takedown swept and Shael is desperate and gassed and Shogun steamrolls him.

IF you are so confident take my offer, my account is on the line, only a sig for 1 month on your part.

Gather another 9 Shael fans for the offer to be valid

Does anyone actually give Shogun a chance? except his blind fans?

Chael is going to have Shogun gassed out halfway through the first round. Sonnen has a pretty decent chin too. 29-28 Sonnen.

He has no chance.

Ignore the TS, he's a bitter Anderson nuthugger who has made claims such as Anderson being Better than Chris Weidnan he just let him KO him.

Sonnen will beat up Shogun and won't gas in the process like Makr Coleman

I am giving Sonnen a 10% chance of winning by decision in this fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back