Does anyone actually give Sonnen a chance? except his blind fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude. You are a little slow. Your "what ifs" mean nothing. You made a stupid long rant and now your foots all in your mouth. Nothing even suggests Rua could beat Sonnen let alone tko him at this point in their careers. Enjoy that salt baby boy.

Full healthy Shogun is the one before any knee injury ( before Forrest fight)
Partially healthy Shogun is the one in Machida fight (1 and 2)
Injured Shogun is after the Machida fights.

lol perfectly placed to discredit all of his losses.

lol perfectly placed to discredit all of his losses.

Coleman fight was a fluke, nobody in their right minds believe it to be legit.
Forrest Griffin loss was a fluke, he proved it in the rematch.
Machida loss was a robbery, nobody can deny that.
Jon Jones loss may have been legit, but it was still an injured Shogun.
Sonnen got lucky and Shogun is past his prime and had countless injuries including incurable knee injuries.

Sonnen got lucky and Shogun is past his prime and had countless injuries including incurable knee injuries.

but...but...you said there's no way Shogun will lost to Sonnen...
you-call-it-reasons-i-call-it-excuses-thumb.jpg

injured Shogun is from his knee surgery issue (tearing them twice in one span). He has never been magically healed, it's just a matter of how the fight plays out. If a guy wants to point fight and look for the KO like Lyoto then Shogun's cardio can handle it. If they push the pace like Forrest managed to, and Chael really did, then this is what happens.

Of course the Hendo fight was amazing, and it showed why people are fans of Shogun. But Hendo isn't going to push the pace like Chael can, Dan himself would gas as well.

That's how I see it. Styles make fights. Of course Shogun has had HORRRIBLE injuries that should have ended his career. He will never be a champion again, but still has some great fights left in him.

So... what you're saying is Shogun gets excuses, but not his opponents?

During their second fight, Forrest was fighting on the night his child was being born and didn't even want to be in the Brazil that night, so does that mean Shogun's win is also less valid because he wasn't fighting a mentally game Forrest?

By normal people's logic no; we don't make excuses for people who won't make those excuses themselves.

So why are you making excuses for Shogun? He'd probably be mad at your for discrediting his performances and belittling his opponents.

So......

Shogun will never again be healthy? If that's the case, why claim he could beat Sonnen if healthy? We'll truly never know if a "prime", "healthy", or "Japan" shogun would have beaten Chael.

I really hope he can get it together and have a few more epic fights, but the reality is, he will most likely lose again in the future. I see no reason to expect that he will be a more healthy version of his current self at any time in the future. That sucks, but it's realistic.

you must be delusional beyond belief if you believe PRIDE Shogun loses to any version of Sonnen.
Sonnen beat an injured fighter, and got lucky doing it, good for him.
He still can't beat anyone top 10 at LHW.

I too like to like 8 years in the past.

Btw, thanks again for ducking my post.

So a Shogun who every Shogun nuthugger said was 100% after the Machida fight suddenly had 'in curable' knee injuries.

I really wish more people would have taken the bet and watched your account go bye bye

Welcher!!!

The welchiest.

I love Sonnen, and can appreciate like all of his humor, but straight up neither him nor Shogun will ever compete for the LHW title again, and Chael likely isn't beating Weidman...

Please, kill yourself...now.

i did. first time i saw the matchup i predicted sonnen would win, mainly because shogun never had a reall good TD defense, is known to fade, and hasn't been a devastating striker since beating Machida. that, and Sonnen has good striking defense.

In case of a rematch, a healthy Shogun TKOs Sonnen like I have predicted.
The stars aligned for Sonnen to get the guillotine.
Shogun got sonnen down himself, how is that not any offense ?

That's retarded. He dominated him before the choke too. Shogun got Sonnen down, and did nothing. Sonnen got Shogun down, and he finished him. There wouldn't have been a "THIS IS A FLUKE" talk from you if Shogun won, so why is it a fluke that Chael won? Because it makes you look retarded?

So a Shogun who every Shogun nuthugger said was 100% after the Machida fight suddenly had 'in curable' knee injuries.

I really wish more people would have taken the bet and watched your account go bye bye

This.
He also came off of the Dan Henderson fight an the Vera fight, which everyone thought were AMAZING, and then lost a decision to the number 1 contender. Now he became washed up, probably as he walked into the octagon, according to the huggers.

This sums up why Shogun nuthuggers are the most hated group on here.

This.
He also came off of the Dan Henderson fight an the Vera fight, which everyone thought were AMAZING, and then lost a decision to the number 1 contender. Now he became washed up, probably as he walked into the octagon, according to the huggers.

Vera was an unranked guy that he was suppose to walk through, but he gave him troubles, shows how much Shogun fell.
Hendo lost to a WW ( Jake Shields) and to RAshad Evans.

If we were all in a room together instead of the internet, and Shogun were sitting in on this conversation--- I think he would murder you.

Vera was an unranked guy that he was suppose to walk through, but he gave him troubles, shows how much Shogun fell.
Hendo lost to a WW ( Jake Shields) and to RAshad Evans.

Holy shit... Henderson was the Strikeforce champion, knocking out Sobral, Cavalcante, and FEDOR. If you're not trolling, you are so high.
If Shogun cut to 185 he would probably lose to a MW too.. like he did at 205 the other night. Dan gassed after almost KOing Shields in the first like twice. Rashad happened after. You're saying things without the context.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back