Does anyone actually give Sonnen a chance? except his blind fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
except I am not.
I made a reasonable prediction and happen to be wrong by pure chance.
I made the most logical prediction.
Nobody would judge someone from wrongly predicting Matt Serra vs GSP 1, so only delusional Sonnen fans judge me, because it happened that he won, the same way Matt Serra won vs GSP ( by pure chance alone).

Losing to a superior fighter does not happen by chance.

Can you tell me who you're picking in the Condit/Kampmann fight so I can bet on the other guy?
Everybody knows that Condit is going to either TKO or UD that overacted Kampmann-who is even this guy?
Losing to a superior fighter does not happen by chance.

Except Sonnen is in no way superiour to Shogun, just like Matt Serra wasn't superiour to GSP, or Weidman is superiour to Anderson Silva.

Everybody knows that Condit is going to either TKO or UD that overacted Kampmann-who is even this guy?

Except Sonnen is in no way superiour to Shogun, just like Matt Serra wasn't superiour to GSP, or Weidman is superiour to Anderson Silva.

Yeah, landing one punch in the entire fight and being outstruck by a wrestler, grapple fucked and then tapped by him isn't superior.

except I am not.
Nobody would judge someone from wrongly predicting Matt Serra vs GSP 1, so only delusional Sonnen fans judge me, because it happened that he won, the same way Matt Serra won vs GSP ( by pure chance alone).

see, this is why you are blind. Clearly being blind, you cant see it.

except I am not.

LOl no. Matt Serra wasnt dominating the fight from start to finish like Sonnen was. Sonnen was positionally dominating shogun and landing tons of strikes. Shogun was desperate to get up.

There is absolutely no comparison to the gsp vs serra fight and the Sonnen vs Shogun fight.

In one fight the stars aligned and Serra got a great punch that lead to the end of the fight. In the other Shogun got dominated form the opening seconds until the end and NEVER came close to mounting any kind of offense.

ANother difference is Sonnen would beat Shogun easily again if they fought.

except I am not.

So you firmly believe Shogun will win in a rematch (which will never happen because the result was conclusive) and that he just got unlucky?

You are blind, more than any Sonnen fan. The Matt serra example is just a VERY thin thread that you are hanging on to. This fight was nothing like that.

LOl no. Matt Serra wasnt dominating the fight from start to finish like Sonnen was. Sonnen was positionally dominating shogun and landing tons of strikes. Shogun was desperate to get up.

There is absolutely no comparison to the gsp vs serra fight and the Sonnen vs Shogun fight.

In one fight the stars aligned and Serra got a great punch that lead to the end of the fight. In the other Shogun got dominated form the opening seconds until the end and NEVER came close to mounting any kind of offense.

ANother difference is Sonnen would beat Shogun easily again if they fought.

In case of a rematch, a healthy Shogun TKOs Sonnen like I have predicted.
The stars aligned for Sonnen to get the guillotine.
Shogun got sonnen down himself, how is that not any offense ?

he didnt land a single strike during that exchange, or secure the position. HE held on for a few seconds the sonnnen switched positions got back on him and started beating him down again.

No the stars didnt align. Shogun was desperate to get up because he knew he was losing badly and he couldnt sweep Sonnen no matter how hard he tried. Sonnen baited him into that guillotine with ease. Sonnen set it up adn waited for Shogun to try to get up, locked it in and finished. There was no luck in that, just better strategy, skill and strength.

Well let's say he doesn't get the choke. He still has a great chance to win by decision, like everyone predicted. He was already up a round and you know shogun was gassing.

Well let's say he doesn't get the choke. He still has a great chance to win by decision, like everyone predicted. He was already up a round and you know shogun was gassing.

Sonnen was doing no damage, Shogun can sleep on the bottom for 1 round then wake up and have a full tank of gas and TKO Sonnen next round.

Sonnen was doing no damage, Shogun can sleep on the bottom for 1 round then wake up and have a full tank of gas and TKO Sonnen next round.

yeah because shogun showed off such great tdd, defensive grappling and striking in that mtch so far. He had absolutely nothing for Sonnen.

And sonnen can sprout jet packs out of his back and pile drive shogun through the octagon.

That may work against someone who is gassing harder than he is like Vera but not sonnen.

I did not.

I was both wrong and disappointed.

Shit happens.

These threads are the reason I have a sherdog account. Enjoy your humble pie TS.

Spotted DrollerGhost...
tumblr_m79pwthzcS1ratg46o1_500.png

And sonnen can sprout jet packs out of his back and pile drive shogun through the octagon.

That may work against someone who is gassing harder than he is like Vera but not sonnen.

tell me how well that worked for him in the second Silva fight?

This "healthy Shogun" stuff is getting a little out of control. I don't even know what "healthy Shogun" is these days. Please explain.

I know the dude has had horrible knees for years, but which version of shogun, other than the Machida fights, can you point to as healthy. I could have sworn he had a blown knee and was due for surgery at the time of the second Machida fight. Is he only healthy when he wins?

This "healthy Shogun" stuff is getting a little out of control. I don't even know what "healthy Shogun" is these days. Please explain.

I know the dude has had horrible knees for years, but which version of shogun, other than the Machida fights, can you point to as healthy. I could have sworn he had a blown knee and was due for surgery at the time of the second Machida fight. Is he only healthy when he wins?

Full healthy Shogun is the one before any knee injury ( before Forrest fight)
Partially healthy Shogun is the one in Machida fight (1 and 2)
Injured Shogun is after the Machida fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back