Does anyone actually give Sonnen a chance? except his blind fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonnen got lucky and Shogun wasn't himself in that fight.

Hmm, never heard that before. You've convinced us all.

url
url

chael-sonnen-submission-mauricio-shogun-rua-ufc-fight-night-26.jpg

tumblr_mrpi04XNlz1qzaoamo1_1280.jpg

Look at it....Live with it.

So happy for Chael, he needed a big win. I didn't like that it had te be over Shogun though

What does his knees have to do with guillotine choke? You think he could have stopped that takedown?

Yes. Should know that this loss was legit just like his loss to Forrest or Bones & not a controversial decision loss like Machida 1 or Hendo.

'Good knees means being able to escape it by holding Sonnen up and moving to the side, thus escaping the guard.
Good knees Shogun escaped Overeem guillotine which is way better than Sonnen and submitted multiple people with it.

Lmao trollerghost with another terrible topic. I hope they ban this troll soon.

'Good knees means being able to escape it by holding Sonnen up and moving to the side, thus escaping the guard.
Good knees Shogun escaped Overeem guillotine which is way better than Sonnen and submitted multiple people with it.

I thought you said that even if he has bad knees hes koing Sonnen in the first? Shogun should go to Bellator, much easier competition there. Shogun cant run with the big dogs in the UFC. Sonnen beats any version of Shogun.

I have to admit, I predicted Sonnen via UD but certainly not via stoppage.

Good for him

HAHAHAHA

AHAHAHA

AAAHAHAHAHAH

Maybe if shogun would stay off his knees and quick licking dicks we wouldn't have a problem there, would we? No I kid.

But seriously, this has to be the worst case off asshurt I have ever seen on any forum, ever. This was probably the most embarassing loss of any pride legend yet in the UFC, it was as if Shogun was never in a fight in his life.

LOL at the knees though. Im sure if shogun had healthy knees he would have been able to stop the takedown and get out of the choke. LOL I can't keep a straight face.

The best part about it is that Droller is now a self proclaimed "troll" in his sig because he has successfully been shown as a retard.

LOLLLLLL

Usually, most normal people will eat crow when their dude gets trashed.

Then there's TheTrollerGhost, defending till the grave :icon_lol:

The best part about it is that Droller is now a self proclaimed "troll" in his sig because he has successfully been shown as a retard.

LOLLLLLL

THIS, Droller clearly meant the OP and now has falled back on "im a troll durr durr" when really he is butthurt to the max.
Chael beats Shogun every time.

THIS, Droller clearly meant the OP and now has falled back on "im a troll durr durr" when really he is butthurt to the max.
Chael beats Shogun every time.

I lost a sig bet and had to put that in my signature, It is not a message that I send.

I thought you said that even if he has bad knees hes koing Sonnen in the first? Shogun should go to Bellator, much easier competition there. Shogun cant run with the big dogs in the UFC. Sonnen beats any version of Shogun.

you must be delusional beyond belief if you believe PRIDE Shogun loses to any version of Sonnen.
Sonnen beat an injured fighter, and got lucky doing it, good for him.
He still can't beat anyone top 10 at LHW.

you must be delusional beyond belief if you believe PRIDE Shogun loses to any version of Sonnen.
Sonnen beat an injured fighter, and got lucky doing it, good for him.
He still can't beat anyone top 10 at LHW.

Shogun is what he is now. He still wants to fight. If you are a true fan, you stand behind his choise to keep fighting. Past is past, man.

Sonnen has beat many guys. And despite TRT, he's really getting better all the time which cannot be said of all fighters. He's a frustrating match-up for any striker no matter what your TDD is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back