Do you get aroused doing JJ with a woman. Very serious post, no jokes.

huh, i would tryout the jack off advice lol. Theres no girls in my grappling class and im sorta happy there is'nt. I dont like when they are around the ring either its tempting to look and stray off but i stay focused :). Good luck with it man, oh yeah get a cup to lol.

-Dan

Believe it or not I roll with this Hottie(click link below) and she was Playboys Cyber girl of the month last year. She wears shit like cheerleading shorts and tube tops to roll in also. Fuckin kills me when I roll with her!! LOL

http://www.johnnycrosslin.com/models/recent/sheenalleeba1/gia.htm

I would purposely not wear a cup and just roll with a full on raging boner with that girl. I mean she knows shes hot and she knows she is showing it off, so why not show off your 4 inch erect penis, you know?

WEAR A CUP. .

Thank you, sir.
Ive been in once martial art or another for 24 years or so, and of prime importance is protecting my Prime Importance. Im amazed at the number of people who dont value their jewelery as much.

Thank you, sir.
Ive been in once martial art or another for 24 years or so, and of prime importance is protecting my Prime Importance. Im amazed at the number of people who dont value their jewelery as much.

I agree, I was sparring with this kid in kickboxing, and he threw a shot right above my nuts, and somehow I had forgotten to wear my cup that day and I said "watch the low kicks, I dont have a cup on" and he replied "neither do I, I never wear a cup"

Its like I'm no muay thai expert, I dont know exactly where my kicks are going to go, so fucking wear a cup so I dont castrate you with a roundhouse kick.

yeah i dont get aroused at all rollin with a chick. but if im in bed and a girl gets full mount or somehtin im always tempted to throw in a sweep...

yeah i dont get aroused at all rollin with a chick. but if im in bed and a girl gets full mount or somehtin im always tempted to throw in a sweep...

I, too, sometimes find that I am tempted to try a Jiu-jitsu move in bed.

Hey, if she's freaky enough then you can try the RNC! There was a great vid of randy couture choking out a hot radio chick.

**on the woman's side of things, can you imagine: they're in the woman's guard and she spins around to do an armbar! HAHAHAHAH

I was drilling (triangle and armbar) with this girl and she was breathing heavily and grunting a bit. I think she was getting aroused or something :) I dont find it hard to roll with girls but goddamn it was hard to focus that time :)

The last place you want to pick up, or scout chicks is a martial arts center.

One thing goes bad, one bit of drama, and its either super uncomfortable, or either one of you leaves the gym.

there is a very good looking chick at our gym and I roll with her regularly....at first I was somewhat worried but I've never had an "arousal" issue....just isn't an issue once we start rolling.

It helps that she's pretty good so if I'm thinking about anything other then JJ i'll get swept or sub'd. Wearing underarmour compression shorts also probably helps.

i've rolled with my old gf once...and i didnt get aroused while rolling. different story later on though.

not aroused or sexual, but i do feel odd or bad occasionally when i find my hand in what would be considered day to day off limit areas. as in i was drilling with a woman who has rather large tits and i would find my hands getting trapped in that area while trying to find her lapel for chokes. i wasn't so thrilled by this and i can't imagine she was either.

I've rolled plenty with chicks, some hotter than others, and i literally had their ass, tits, pussies and what not in my face and it didn't faze me.. And yes, i like the female version of humans.

I've rolled plenty with chicks, some hotter than others, and i literally had their ass, tits, pussies and what not in my face and it didn't faze me.. And yes, i like the female version of humans.

i gotta start rolling with girls more :icon_chee

Isnt that the wholepoint of taking BJJ? To find the clubs with the smokin chicks and join up and roll with them so oyu can cop feels?

I am missing something?

sometimes i roll with a couple of nice girls. but i am concentrate in my bjj. sometimes we smile, specially we i make the stand up pass and she doesn

i don't suggest you beat it before class, it will reduce the free testosterone in your body and will wind up affecting your mat performance.

wear a cup, sex should be the last thing on your mind while doing jits. I was put in a figure 4 headlock while rolling no gi with a beginner girl. She tried going for a triangle but forgot that she needed an arm, it wasn't even around my neck but my face.. I got a face full of gross pussy stank from an unattractive girl, nearly gagged and felt pretty uncomfortable being around her after that. She was wearing mesh shorts and sweating profusely... disgusting.

i don't suggest you beat it before class, it will reduce the free testosterone in your body and will wind up affecting your mat performance.

wear a cup, sex should be the last thing on your mind while doing jits. I was put in a figure 4 headlock while rolling no gi with a beginner girl. She tried going for a triangle but forgot that she needed an arm, it wasn't even around my neck but my face.. I got a face full of gross pussy stank from an unattractive girl, nearly gagged and felt pretty uncomfortable being around her after that. She was wearing mesh shorts and sweating profusely... disgusting.

hahaha I'm sorry but thats halarious I hope it never happens to me

Back