Do you get aroused doing JJ with a woman. Very serious post, no jokes.

I use to wrestle and had to wrestle a girl and had the same worries. But I never had the problem because instead of concentrating on the girl I concentrated on the fight, just like I would against a guy. I agree with everyone that says grow up and take your training more seriously.

the 103 pounder at my school wrestled a girl, who was actually pretty good, but he was much better. So for a while he is playing with her (she is pretty hot by the way, nice round ass on such a little girl :) ) and then he all of a sudden turns up the intensity and pins her. He comes off the mats and I said "you really turned up the intensity at the end of the match" and he said something like this in his mexican accent "I was getting a boner man, I had to." I had a pretty good laugh at that.

When sparring I am more worried about tapping out than getting a hard on. Now when you are training a technique and you have to sit there and have time to think about things, that's when it gets complicated.

I agree with this.

i don't know how any of you guys have this problem as a gi pretty much killes any degree of hottness. i'm a chick and i've never been attracted to any guy while rolling. after class when he puts on normal clothes is a different story though.

You guys all have it on easy street. Youre just training with them. It wont matter if are distracted and get tapped. Its another story when youre in competition. You JJ guys dont have to worry about going against any women. In high school I had to wrestle four girls. And in competiton you have NOTHING to win and EVERYTHING to lose. Even if they get past the first round with you, youre still fucked in practiced the next day.

So you actually lost to a girl wrestling in high school???

Haha no man. Because I didnt pin the girl in the first I was the pony of the team the next day in practice.

I think combine suggestions here of focusing on your training, wearing a cup, and if needed yes masturbating beforehand if that works for you. It is not an unusual situation as yes it mimicks sex of course even some women get aroused too (in fact I've heard of one scientist using martial arts, yoga, and others for that reason to assist with people who have low libido).
Still it is important to be respectful to whomever your training with and do the best you can. It does you no good if you can't fight a woman should the need arise (imagine she's some crazy lady from Game of Thrones or whatever who'd kill you if it helps).
It also does her no good if you don't train seriously while she may be there primarily for fitness (her fitness won't be as awesome for having a partner who isn't trying his best) her choice of this for fitness is probably also for self defense. In which case you have a very important role in her training.
It's possible no matter who you are to be attracted to someone or aroused but do your best. If they're into you also then maybe you can fool around later.
I've trained with my romantic partner before and yes it can get you going but I wouldn't ever want to be sloppy when training/fighting for these reasons.
Someone said you'd be crazy to feel this in a threatening situation but psychology/ecology would say otherwise; rather it's more normal than you might think. Any species living in dangerous places with high mortality rates put more of their limited energy into reproduction - in people then; having experienced a threatening situation many people are sexually compelled after the immediate danger has passed. Not to mention the similar flood of hormones and change in focus during such situations. Just like a Rollercoaster or other adventure alongside cooperation to overcome obstacles and you've a recipe for a whole ton of bonding & arousal based hormones that really blur the line between fight/flight/predatory type survival responses and sexual ones :)

I swear I am not trying to play a joke here. I am very serious about this I will proceed to explain how I got into this predicament.

Our class was originally for Muay Thai but due to their recent announcement of mma classes, for the last months the instructor rolls the mat and we've been doing some wrestling and basic Jiu Jitsu for mma, its cool, everybody likes it and nobody has a problem with it.

Besides all the guys, there is 2 girls who usually attend the classes, one is a physical trainer and she really can kick ass and the other one is just a girl trying to get in shape, she is kinda cute but nobody really tries to hit on her or anything, just a hi and a smile and she is cool with it.

Sometimes because of work I get to the training a little late, and the instructor usually makes the guy who gets late pair up with the newbies or "the girls" kinda like a punishment because one can not go all out since you have to be considered with the less experience student. Because of this reason many times I've been paired with one of the girls doing punches and kicks, no problem, I can not kick their ass but they can kick mine, I'm a good sport.

But the other night I got late and got paired up with one of the girls (not the trainer, the other kinda cute) no problem, I've been paired with her before and we are cool, but this night since this new addition of wrestling and JJ we got on the floor and started doing some JJ techniques. The second the instructor told the class for one get on guard on bottom and the other on top I didnt know how to react, fortunately she just acted normal, got on her back and opened her legs (see even saying it sounds sexual) I got on top and she wrapped her legs around my back.

We started rolling, I was trying to stand on my toes so I could raise her butt and trap her arm under it (that was the technique we were practicing) and I swear that for moments I was really doing the motions of dry humping her over the mat and many times it even got worse when she couldnt lock her legs on my back and would end up with her legs almost under my own butt, making a direct contact of our parts. I thought I could remain "professional" about it but I couldnt, yea I admit it I got aroused, sorry guys, not trying to disrespect the sport, but I am a man and anybody who's been in this situation I hope can understand me.

Fortunately for me as soon as I started feeling a hard-on the instructor told us to switch positions and save me the embarrasement. I cooled down for a bit but then again after a few minutes I got on top of her again and there we go again, its even impossible not to get into the dry humping when you are on top trying to do something. The class ended up being cruel but interesting at the same time.

For the most part she just acted normal, but yea maybe even in a couple moments she kinda smiled at the situation when it was too obious that I was acting uncomfortable. At the end of the class she just smiled at me and said see ya, and that was all, i dont think she noticed what happened to me during class and I was relieved she didnt

HAS ANYBODY EVER BEEN IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS BEFORE????

You should have waited until Cinco de Mayo, made it a solid decade necro.

Good Necro. I've never had that happen but once I screwed around with a chick that apparently was into domination. You wouldn't know to look at her because she was tall and skinny, but she was strong as fuck and super aggressive. It took every bit of jits I had to get out from underneath her and turn her back into a sub. Ahh, switches. God bless'em.

Not really.. if I know I am better and stronger (usually am at both) than the girl, I will just let her work and me defend. It is a bit harder in wrestling though, especially as my school doesn't do a whole lot of no-gi wrestling, and they don't go to the only wrestling classes that are offered lol. They don't help themselves.

Good necro timing. I let a girl mount me and try cross choke, so she gets her grips. Next thing I know she goes for the finish and puts her weight into it... so my nose is literally in her cleavage. She was nicely endowed and pushed up against my face, but I tried to be respectful. Well great, except she was trying to choke me and I couldn't move without motor boating her.

No... I keep it intense enough that we both are focused on the task at hand. If you're thinking of anything other than BJJ during BJJ, you're not training hard enough

No I'm an adult. We have women in our classes. If we roll I focus on my technique and choking them and force them to do the same.

Wonder how often TS fapped to ultimate surrender.

All these fuckin monk-samurais claiming the dignity of the technique protects them from impure thoughts are hilarious. Rolling no gi with a bangin babe and her sweaty tits get pressed into your face, and you're like, well I'm so focused on setting up this over-under pass that honestly I'm oblivious and immune to it all !

Way to go dudes, you're real braggable ascetists.

I on the other hand had to excuse myself to "take a piss" while working with a lovely young lady because my dominant positions were bringing out my dominant tendencies and I was in the early stages of what was clearly going to be a fucking raging boner. It's obviously unacceptable to be rolling with a hard-on and making women feel unwelcome at the very least and more likely very creeped out, but biology is sometimes undeniable, and so one does what one must; knuckling one out before class and/or wearing a cup if your spot allows it are good options to keep in your back pocket, and if you feel it happening, do what you must to excuse yourself.

I swear I am not trying to play a joke here. I am very serious about this I will proceed to explain how I got into this predicament.

Our class was originally for Muay Thai but due to their recent announcement of mma classes, for the last months the instructor rolls the mat and we've been doing some wrestling and basic Jiu Jitsu for mma, its cool, everybody likes it and nobody has a problem with it.

Besides all the guys, there is 2 girls who usually attend the classes, one is a physical trainer and she really can kick ass and the other one is just a girl trying to get in shape, she is kinda cute but nobody really tries to hit on her or anything, just a hi and a smile and she is cool with it.

Sometimes because of work I get to the training a little late, and the instructor usually makes the guy who gets late pair up with the newbies or "the girls" kinda like a punishment because one can not go all out since you have to be considered with the less experience student. Because of this reason many times I've been paired with one of the girls doing punches and kicks, no problem, I can not kick their ass but they can kick mine, I'm a good sport.

But the other night I got late and got paired up with one of the girls (not the trainer, the other kinda cute) no problem, I've been paired with her before and we are cool, but this night since this new addition of wrestling and JJ we got on the floor and started doing some JJ techniques. The second the instructor told the class for one get on guard on bottom and the other on top I didnt know how to react, fortunately she just acted normal, got on her back and opened her legs (see even saying it sounds sexual) I got on top and she wrapped her legs around my back.

We started rolling, I was trying to stand on my toes so I could raise her butt and trap her arm under it (that was the technique we were practicing) and I swear that for moments I was really doing the motions of dry humping her over the mat and many times it even got worse when she couldnt lock her legs on my back and would end up with her legs almost under my own butt, making a direct contact of our parts. I thought I could remain "professional" about it but I couldnt, yea I admit it I got aroused, sorry guys, not trying to disrespect the sport, but I am a man and anybody who's been in this situation I hope can understand me.

Fortunately for me as soon as I started feeling a hard-on the instructor told us to switch positions and save me the embarrasement. I cooled down for a bit but then again after a few minutes I got on top of her again and there we go again, its even impossible not to get into the dry humping when you are on top trying to do something. The class ended up being cruel but interesting at the same time.

For the most part she just acted normal, but yea maybe even in a couple moments she kinda smiled at the situation when it was too obious that I was acting uncomfortable. At the end of the class she just smiled at me and said see ya, and that was all, i dont think she noticed what happened to me during class and I was relieved she didnt

HAS ANYBODY EVER BEEN IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS BEFORE????

You're an idiot. That's all I have to say.

My first BJJ instructor said if anyone gets aroused in a fighting situation, then you have a sick perverted mind that deserves to get your ass kicked.

Quality post. Yes, i get aroused, I molest her a little too gunwitch style.

Man U guys r losers, LOL!

Holy shit!

If you were getting any at home it's so not an issue, haha!

Of course there's cute ladies to train with, but if you're torquing up in class you have issues, LOL!

Wow, way to perv up training for the ladies!

Back