Do you get aroused doing JJ with a woman. Very serious post, no jokes.

dood stay away from that.

there have been a few cases of chi-mo's in BJJ

don't ruin the art.

we'll all be very sad.

sometimes i'm sure guys get aroused when its a girl like the gracie gal or any other attractive gal rolling around.

but leave it at that

she's hot. respect her. and respect the arts. don't dishonor it.

My advice: Gi + Cup + Get LAID by SOMEONE!

Should resolve the issue.

B

i've said it before but here goes again:

i train at college. there is this freshman chick in our club. she is nice and has told me she has a crush on me...

she's pretty hot. its gets ackward when we get paired together for technique. i've definetly felt the start of something forming in my pants and had to change position... luckily I always get my mind back on topic and it goes away.

Could of been worse. It could of been another dude that this happened with.:D

I've only rolled with a girl once and didn't get aroused or anything.

I swear I am not trying to play a joke here. I am very serious about this I will proceed to explain how I got into this predicament.

Our class was originally for Muay Thai but due to their recent announcement of mma classes, for the last months the instructor rolls the mat and we've been doing some wrestling and basic Jiu Jitsu for mma, its cool, everybody likes it and nobody has a problem with it.

Besides all the guys, there is 2 girls who usually attend the classes, one is a physical trainer and she really can kick ass and the other one is just a girl trying to get in shape, she is kinda cute but nobody really tries to hit on her or anything, just a hi and a smile and she is cool with it.

Sometimes because of work I get to the training a little late, and the instructor usually makes the guy who gets late pair up with the newbies or "the girls" kinda like a punishment because one can not go all out since you have to be considered with the less experience student. Because of this reason many times I've been paired with one of the girls doing punches and kicks, no problem, I can not kick their ass but they can kick mine, I'm a good sport.

But the other night I got late and got paired up with one of the girls (not the trainer, the other kinda cute) no problem, I've been paired with her before and we are cool, but this night since this new addition of wrestling and JJ we got on the floor and started doing some JJ techniques. The second the instructor told the class for one get on guard on bottom and the other on top I didnt know how to react, fortunately she just acted normal, got on her back and opened her legs (see even saying it sounds sexual) I got on top and she wrapped her legs around my back.

We started rolling, I was trying to stand on my toes so I could raise her butt and trap her arm under it (that was the technique we were practicing) and I swear that for moments I was really doing the motions of dry humping her over the mat and many times it even got worse when she couldnt lock her legs on my back and would end up with her legs almost under my own butt, making a direct contact of our parts. I thought I could remain "professional" about it but I couldnt, yea I admit it I got aroused, sorry guys, not trying to disrespect the sport, but I am a man and anybody who's been in this situation I hope can understand me.

Fortunately for me as soon as I started feeling a hard-on the instructor told us to switch positions and save me the embarrasement. I cooled down for a bit but then again after a few minutes I got on top of her again and there we go again, its even impossible not to get into the dry humping when you are on top trying to do something. The class ended up being cruel but interesting at the same time.

For the most part she just acted normal, but yea maybe even in a couple moments she kinda smiled at the situation when it was too obious that I was acting uncomfortable. At the end of the class she just smiled at me and said see ya, and that was all, i dont think she noticed what happened to me during class and I was relieved she didnt

HAS ANYBODY EVER BEEN IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS BEFORE????

dude.. she wants to bone

I've never had a problem with this no. I've rolled with 3 different female BJJers I think, 2 of which were new students (one stuck around for a few months before leaving) and one a brown belt. With the two new girls my concern was more not hurting them because being one of the smaller guys in our club I'm not really used to having a strength advantage. With the brown belt I was more interested in just surviving the roll!

Ive never been aroused, but Ive been attracted to girls I've rolled with. Sometimes they don't wear the tightest of shirts and I've gotten a nice view, but i just peeked and continued on with the moves. They are ususally there to learn and wouldn't be to excited about me just staring at their boobies.

this thread is useless without pics :p
of the girls that is, not of you getting aroused, or jacking off before class pls

I like to linger a bit longer in the north-south position with a chick!

I always hypothesized about these thoughts before I started training.. buttttt honestly, it's as if I don't even take notice of what gender the person is that I have between my legs/or im in theirs. Im just focusing on working for the submission and that's ALL there is to it.

just don't think about it so much. i had this problem a lot in highschool wrestling because i was the 103 guy, and the coaches to make it "challenging" for the girls would match me up with them. i used to be shy rolling with them, but they sure as hell weren't and they proceeded to kick my ass. lesson learned: it's hard to be attracted to a girl currently trying to hurt you.

exactly.. If you go easy on someone they usually try to prove you wrong, this has been true for the girls I have rolled with.

i've said it before but here goes again:

i train at college. there is this freshman chick in our club. she is nice and has told me she has a crush on me...

she's pretty hot. its gets ackward when we get paired together for technique. i've definetly felt the start of something forming in my pants and had to change position... luckily I always get my mind back on topic and it goes away.

it's pretty normal dude. wear a cup, focus on your training, and hit it after class.

I've never gotten aroused when rolling with a female but i have accidentally grabbed a boobie but it wasnt a big deal. I have noticed that some chicks are not comfortable with rolling with the youner guys at my gym scared that a guy would get his feel on.

Unless they were insanely hot, and hardly wearign anything no. I'm thinking JJ not sex.

Once you get tapped because you are too busy being uncomfortable you won't have any problem.

;)

I'm serious, btw.

Back