Do you get aroused doing JJ with a woman. Very serious post, no jokes.

thetruth2709

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I swear I am not trying to play a joke here. I am very serious about this I will proceed to explain how I got into this predicament.

Our class was originally for Muay Thai but due to their recent announcement of mma classes, for the last months the instructor rolls the mat and we've been doing some wrestling and basic Jiu Jitsu for mma, its cool, everybody likes it and nobody has a problem with it.

Besides all the guys, there is 2 girls who usually attend the classes, one is a physical trainer and she really can kick ass and the other one is just a girl trying to get in shape, she is kinda cute but nobody really tries to hit on her or anything, just a hi and a smile and she is cool with it.

Sometimes because of work I get to the training a little late, and the instructor usually makes the guy who gets late pair up with the newbies or "the girls" kinda like a punishment because one can not go all out since you have to be considered with the less experience student. Because of this reason many times I've been paired with one of the girls doing punches and kicks, no problem, I can not kick their ass but they can kick mine, I'm a good sport.

But the other night I got late and got paired up with one of the girls (not the trainer, the other kinda cute) no problem, I've been paired with her before and we are cool, but this night since this new addition of wrestling and JJ we got on the floor and started doing some JJ techniques. The second the instructor told the class for one get on guard on bottom and the other on top I didnt know how to react, fortunately she just acted normal, got on her back and opened her legs (see even saying it sounds sexual) I got on top and she wrapped her legs around my back.

We started rolling, I was trying to stand on my toes so I could raise her butt and trap her arm under it (that was the technique we were practicing) and I swear that for moments I was really doing the motions of dry humping her over the mat and many times it even got worse when she couldnt lock her legs on my back and would end up with her legs almost under my own butt, making a direct contact of our parts. I thought I could remain "professional" about it but I couldnt, yea I admit it I got aroused, sorry guys, not trying to disrespect the sport, but I am a man and anybody who's been in this situation I hope can understand me.

Fortunately for me as soon as I started feeling a hard-on the instructor told us to switch positions and save me the embarrasement. I cooled down for a bit but then again after a few minutes I got on top of her again and there we go again, its even impossible not to get into the dry humping when you are on top trying to do something. The class ended up being cruel but interesting at the same time.

For the most part she just acted normal, but yea maybe even in a couple moments she kinda smiled at the situation when it was too obious that I was acting uncomfortable. At the end of the class she just smiled at me and said see ya, and that was all, i dont think she noticed what happened to me during class and I was relieved she didnt

HAS ANYBODY EVER BEEN IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS BEFORE????

WTF, I don't understand. I don't know how you can be aroused when fighting someone, even a girl. You obviously weren't paying attention to the technique. Concentrate!

Don't forget to bang her though.

WEAR A CUP. It solves all problems like this. Also my half guard game has improved a ton after starting wearing a cup :). PLUS I would rather there be a piece of plastic between my nuts and someone's head if I'm trying to trap the arm and head between my legs to do a kimura (for respect for the other person). But yeah, wearing a cup will not only save your nuts from getting crushed when someone is passing your guard, but it will ALSO save you embarrassment in this situation. win/win really.

smash her and destroy her, if you think about smashing her to the ground you wont get aroused. just my 2 cents

i second the cup, i thought it was more or less a requirement anyways? at my gym the instructor will scold people who dont wear a cup, unless they are "a kinda cute girl" :)

Okay, here is a serious reply.

I don't think you're really taking things seriously enough in class. I mean, really, it's a fighting class...not a dance class, a night at the bar, or a party. You're there to focus on technique, learning, getting a good work out, making sure your training partners do the same, etc.

Put simply...QUIT FUCKING AROUND WITH YOUR IMMATURE THOUGHTS OF POSSIBLY HOOKING UP WITH EITHER OF THESE GIRLS AND JUST TRAIN. SAVE YOUR SOCIALIZING FOR ANOTHER TIME AND ANOTHER PLACE. When a guy catches you in a triangle, do you think, "Oh man, my mouth is separated from his genitals by just a few thin sheets of fabric...I hope he's not gay and enjoying this because I'll kill him if he tries to hit on me after class..."

I sure hope you're not thinking that. You probably aren't. (If you are, then you really are just being silly and wasting your training partners' time). You're probably focused on training and on nothing sexual when you roll with the guys. So why can't you do the same with the girls?

Unless of course, you aren't getting much action at home. If that's the case, work on that. Remember that those 2 girls got balls (no pun intended) for even showing up to a mostly-guys grappling/mma class. Please respect them like you respect your other training partners. Or your sister. Or your mother. Or any other woman you care about.

I agree that you should just wear a cup too.

Another possible tip: Masturbate right before class. Do it twice if you need too. Get it out of your system at least for the duration of your class. Just don't do it to mental images of her or it will, of course, defeat the purpose.

Last piece of advice: one of my first instructors was a female. Admittedly, we both had significant others already (and her boyfriend was an MMA fighter), so it wasn't too difficult to separate the sex from training. The point is that you gotta look at the bright side about training with girls. Yeah, you can't really go full bore like you can with a guy your size, let alone bigger. So focus on your technique and not just powering your way through a sparring session. Let's say you both have the same experience level, and you clearly are bigger than she is. A lot of people would say that she'll end up learning and advancing faster than you, since she'll really have to focus on technique to pull off the moves to even keep up with you (whereas you have a good chance of getting lazy and just getting used to overpowering her). As she improves, and as you improve, pay attention to how she is able to make the moves work, so when you end up rolling with someone bigger, you can do the same. You definitely won't be building up much strength/stamina/endurance rolling with her, but you can definitely learn a lot about technique together.

well, i try to think of it as a legitimate fight, as in, my opponent is trying to submit me at all costs. one time, i was rolling with one of the cuter chicks in glass and she kept making these moaning noises......i was like, whoa! and then....

she grabbed my lapels and gi choked me,

=\

ShockDoctor. I roll with a couple of attractive girls occasionally; this alleviates all issues.

funny about JJ girls' guards. not only are you grinding between their legs but they keep pulling your head down to break your posture, so you get a facefull of boob.

funny about JJ girls' guards. not only are you grinding between their legs but they keep pulling your head down to break your posture, so you get a facefull of boob.

i roll with some hot chicks at my school in the wrestling room and the very first time i dreaded the fact that maybe i'd get aroused, but once we started i just focused on doing the best i could and it never has, and never will be a problem. hell even when i get smothered by boobs or something it's doesn't affect me too much, which is disturbing but i guess i concentrate on the task at hand pretty well lol.

lol I was jk it happens but it's no big deal. in fact I forgot once that there were boobs in front of me, while there were two other guys rolling next to us, and so I moved her by grabbing a handful of boob.

just don't think about it so much. i had this problem a lot in highschool wrestling because i was the 103 guy, and the coaches to make it "challenging" for the girls would match me up with them. i used to be shy rolling with them, but they sure as hell weren't and they proceeded to kick my ass. lesson learned: it's hard to be attracted to a girl currently trying to hurt you.

I am more likely to get turned on watching a girl roll than when I am the one rolling with her. Then again, it could just be that I am a hardened warrior is actually focused on the task at hand when I am rolling, regardless of whom I am with.

That said, if the girl is fit, and asuming you are a man, it is kinda forgivable.

- J.

Okay, here is a serious reply.

I don't think you're really taking things seriously enough in class. I mean, really, it's a fighting class...not a dance class, a night at the bar, or a party. You're there to focus on technique, learning, getting a good work out, making sure your training partners do the same, etc.

Put simply...QUIT FUCKING AROUND WITH YOUR IMMATURE THOUGHTS OF POSSIBLY HOOKING UP WITH EITHER OF THESE GIRLS AND JUST TRAIN. SAVE YOUR SOCIALIZING FOR ANOTHER TIME AND ANOTHER PLACE. When a guy catches you in a triangle, do you think, "Oh man, my mouth is separated from his genitals by just a few thin sheets of fabric...I hope he's not gay and enjoying this because I'll kill him if he tries to hit on me after class..."

I sure hope you're not thinking that. You probably aren't. (If you are, then you really are just being silly and wasting your training partners' time). You're probably focused on training and on nothing sexual when you roll with the guys. So why can't you do the same with the girls?

Unless of course, you aren't getting much action at home. If that's the case, work on that. Remember that those 2 girls got balls (no pun intended) for even showing up to a mostly-guys grappling/mma class. Please respect them like you respect your other training partners. Or your sister. Or your mother. Or any other woman you care about.

I agree that you should just wear a cup too.

Another possible tip: Masturbate right before class. Do it twice if you need too. Get it out of your system at least for the duration of your class. Just don't do it to mental images of her or it will, of course, defeat the purpose.

Last piece of advice: one of my first instructors was a female. Admittedly, we both had significant others already (and her boyfriend was an MMA fighter), so it wasn't too difficult to separate the sex from training. The point is that you gotta look at the bright side about training with girls. Yeah, you can't really go full bore like you can with a guy your size, let alone bigger. So focus on your technique and not just powering your way through a sparring session. Let's say you both have the same experience level, and you clearly are bigger than she is. A lot of people would say that she'll end up learning and advancing faster than you, since she'll really have to focus on technique to pull off the moves to even keep up with you (whereas you have a good chance of getting lazy and just getting used to overpowering her). As she improves, and as you improve, pay attention to how she is able to make the moves work, so when you end up rolling with someone bigger, you can do the same. You definitely won't be building up much strength/stamina/endurance rolling with her, but you can definitely learn a lot about technique together.

That is the first time I have heard someone advised to jack off before class, that is hilarious, good post though

There is something about the Gi which kills or suppressesmost of my potential to get aroused when sparing

Back