Do you get aroused doing JJ with a woman. Very serious post, no jokes.

First - wear a cup it hides boners

second - this situation has happened in our school many a times when females show up and the instructor lets them 'roll' with us. now, image if you are a guy in a room full of cheerleaders, and you have to practice rolling with each one? well i think chicks see it the same way because its' only a few of them and a lot of you / us. last night this girl wanted to roll so we did..and it was uncomfortable. i was trying not to go to hard on submissions and had to be sensitive about her female parts..so i just did ankle locks and things like that and switched up. personally i dont think it's ethical for that to happen but thats just me-

maybe not at your club...I have seen some SEXY girls in my bjj class, and they look even sexier when they are in regular clothes after class

I said they are unnattractive. I'm speaking for myself only. Our standards could be different. I didn't grow up in a farm or in a neighborhood with 20 people per block. I'm pretty sure for a lot of people, any average looking girl who does BJJ automatically compares them to Jessica Alba.

god u are such a pussy you should have tapped that bro

i've said it before but here goes again:

i train at college. there is this freshman chick in our club. she is nice and has told me she has a crush on me...

she's pretty hot. its gets ackward when we get paired together for technique. i've definetly felt the start of something forming in my pants and had to change position... luckily I always get my mind back on topic and it goes away.

dude WTF she likes you and you aren't doing anything???

HAS ANYBODY EVER BEEN IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS BEFORE????

Yes. Not quite as extreme as what you described, but I've definitely rolled with some hot chicks at the University Judo Club. A few times there's been major "chemistry" going on between me and some girls, to the point that I've been asked to go out for drinks after class with said girls, and one actually pulled my gi jacket open and said: "Woot!" in the middle of rolling.
I always had to turn such incidents down because I'm happily married.
Still, doesn't stop the "chemistry" in certain situations, with certain girls, from happening.
I think some of those denying such moments are in...well, denial.

I said they are unnattractive. I'm speaking for myself only. Our standards could be different. I didn't grow up in a farm or in a neighborhood with 20 people per block. I'm pretty sure for a lot of people, any average looking girl who does BJJ automatically compares them to Jessica Alba.

Are you inferring that I dont know good looking girls when I see them?? I have seen some very good looking girls do bjj, just look at the link in one of the pages of that playboy model that does bjj to be certain. I mean I'm not rolling with any playboy models, but bjj aside, I have seen some SEXY BITCHES in my bjj class. You don't come to my class, so you dont know how hot the girls are, you know what I mean?

Yes. Not quite as extreme as what you described, but I've definitely rolled with some hot chicks at the University Judo Club. A few times there's been major "chemistry" going on between me and some girls, to the point that I've been asked to go out for drinks after class with said girls, and one actually pulled my gi jacket open and said: "Woot!" in the middle of rolling.
I always had to turn such incidents down because I'm happily married.
Still, doesn't stop the "chemistry" in certain situations, with certain girls, from happening.
I think some of those denying such moments are in...well, denial.

yes, this reminds me of a time I was drilling judo throws with a girl, and I had a lapel and sleeve grip on her, and the teacher started talking behind her, and she turned around and like my hand ended up on her tit, and i tried to pull it away and she made sure it stayed there, hahaha, too bad I am a complete pussy and didnt try to talk to her and sex her up, hahahhaa, oh well, maybe ill regret it in the future

as single straight man im afraid of rolling with gay man. knowing that these kind of sexual harssment does occur on the mats, im very careful to identify the gay people in my gym and stay away from them by any means necessary to avoid harssment confrontation

because there are classes for women at some gyms, if i had a gym i would design it so gay men could train with one another in a different schedule so no confrontation will occur

and yes i enjoy rolling with hot babes

as single straight man im afraid of rolling with gay man. knowing that these kind of sexual harssment does occur on the mats, im very careful to identify the gay people in my gym and stay away from them by any means necessary to avoid harssment confrontation

because there are classes for women at some gyms, if i had a gym i would design it so gay men could train with one another in a different schedule so no confrontation will occur

a little homophobic, are we?? The first sign of being gay is homophobia........

I always use girl rolling time to practice pure technique with no strength so I have never though about it...but I do feel like a rapist when I take a girls back...

ruhtra said:

L!O!L!O!L

I use to wrestle and had to wrestle a girl and had the same worries. But I never had the problem because instead of concentrating on the girl I concentrated on the fight, just like I would against a guy. I agree with everyone that says grow up and take your training more seriously.

I've never had the problem of having to roll with a girl at JJ, but whenever I'm trying to teach a girl something, it's automatic sproing. I think you should go with the cup.

how old are you?

try to stay focussed and wack it before going to class if its a major issue. please wash your hands thoroughly afterwards.

yes, this reminds me of a time I was drilling judo throws with a girl, and I had a lapel and sleeve grip on her, and the teacher started talking behind her, and she turned around and like my hand ended up on her tit, and i tried to pull it away and she made sure it stayed there, hahaha, too bad I am a complete pussy and didnt try to talk to her and sex her up, hahahhaa, oh well, maybe ill regret it in the future

It'd be funny if you called the police to file a report. The interviewing cop would just be looking at you like, "what is wrong with this guy"

When sparring I am more worried about tapping out than getting a hard on. Now when you are training a technique and you have to sit there and have time to think about things, that's when it gets complicated.

Back