Do UFC employed shills really post on sherdog?

Of course the ufc has paid shill posters. Marketing departments have been doing this for at least the last 15 years online. https://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/4tupxn/back_in_the_year_2000_companies_like_sprite_were/

Yep. A billion dollar company would be crazy if they didn't plant some people here.

I have a friends wife who is a part of the Rodon & Fields pyramid scheme and watching their rag tag group shill forums and social media hard. Really further opened my eyes to how extreme it goes on.

This isn't them just being dicks, they are required to do this to protect their intellectual property rights. If you stop doing so it makes it harder to protect those rights legally down the line. (If it came to a lawsuit)

And in reality it's probably a few bots doing it mixed in with a low level employee(s)

I get that, but it's not just videos of the fights and clips, but again, even animated gif's. That to me is taking it too far and being dicks, especially when you consider that they pay people to do that while they nickel and dime the fighters.

Probably used to. This place is such a shithshow nowadays tho i dont even think they care to anymore

Yep. A billion dollar company would be crazy if they didn't plant some people here.

I have a friends wife who is a part of the Rodon & Fields pyramid scheme and watching their rag tag group shill forums and social media hard. Really further opened my eyes to how extreme it goes on.
plant people to do what exactly? there are thousands of posters here, and literally any time the ufc or dana or rogan or any peripheral person puts something out it's discussed here. there's no reason to have people on payroll shilling when it all gets posted here and they have easy ways of getting their messages out. paid shills get lost amongst the unpaid shills.

--- signed
paid poster.

I know this has been a bit of a joke around here, but when I look at some of the threads I have to wonder. Who are the dudes who come on here to tell you how it's all about business, when you point out how stupid matchups have gotten, how pointless titles and rankings have become, etc... What kinda turd would actually come on such a thread and try to defend UFC's "business sense", as they rob their fans, mistreat their fighters, and insult our intelligence. Just saw a thread where some dude with this week's join date goes into a deep breakdown of why Conor has the boxing advantage over Floyd.

Seriously now, I know there are plenty of stupid people on the internet, but is the UFC shill posting on sherdog really a thing?

So they don't pay you for your posts? LOL! I got a full McGregor fight kit when achieving blue belt here. Thanks, Dana!

I know this has been a bit of a joke around here, but when I look at some of the threads I have to wonder. Who are the dudes who come on here to tell you how it's all about business, when you point out how stupid matchups have gotten, how pointless titles and rankings have become, etc... What kinda turd would actually come on such a thread and try to defend UFC's "business sense", as they rob their fans, mistreat their fighters, and insult our intelligence. Just saw a thread where some dude with this week's join date goes into a deep breakdown of why Conor has the boxing advantage over Floyd.

Seriously now, I know there are plenty of stupid people on the internet, but is the UFC shill posting on sherdog really a thing?

Yellow card.... weird....

UFC on this topic:

1674567_o.gif

@The Higher Power

Of course.

Do you seriously think when a customer base is conveniently concentrated in one place and hundreds of millions of dollars are involved, the UFC is too pure and upstanding to do something like that?

Don't know anything about that, all I know is UFC cures cancer and makes your dick bigger.

Buy FightPass!

So they don't pay you for your posts? LOL! I got a full McGregor fight kit when achieving blue belt here. Thanks, Dana!
Oh cool, wish I had one of those, to wipe my ass with.

I don't know what's more cool, that it's McGregor or that it's Reebok.

<36>

id like to be a paid UFC shill. Make it happen Dana.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back