Do UFC employed shills really post on sherdog?

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I know this has been a bit of a joke around here, but when I look at some of the threads I have to wonder. Who are the dudes who come on here to tell you how it's all about business, when you point out how stupid matchups have gotten, how pointless titles and rankings have become, etc... What kinda turd would actually come on such a thread and try to defend UFC's "business sense", as they rob their fans, mistreat their fighters, and insult our intelligence. Just saw a thread where some dude with this week's join date goes into a deep breakdown of why Conor has the boxing advantage over Floyd.

Seriously now, I know there are plenty of stupid people on the internet, but is the UFC shill posting on sherdog really a thing?

Yes, I'm one of them. I also work for the government. And McDonalds, but that has nothing to do with what I do here.

Stay in School kid, it don't pay much. I'm barely paying the bills. Everyone complains about fighter pay whilst no one spares a thought for shill pay. What I wouldn't give to get 5k a year with a freebie bag of Reebok goodies.

Dana once complimented one of my breakdown threads where I compared his promotional amateurishness to a car salesman telling you that this is the best fucking car to buy and if you didn't buy it you were a fucking goof.

he has grown a lot since that year and no longer tells his customers what to think, and instead leads them only 80% of the way. he's getting better and better at it.

you're welcomed Dana

Nah, they don't need to do that, posters like me are out here schillin for free.

I doubt the UFC has people that are paid to comment.

The UFC has a much better business sense to waste money on something like that.

The UFC alreay does a great job at promoting the business not to mention they have top rate explosive fighters to give the fans the match ups they want to see.

The Ultimate Fighting Championship is as real as it gets!

In all honesty, I don't think so. If someone wanted to go on internet forums to read shit they would just do it. I don't think the UFC values changing peoples opinions on Sherdog or other MMA forums either. I bet lots of UFC brass and fighters come on here secretly. We already know Dana does according to Jeff Sherwood.

The UFC is the best company in the world and would never do such a thing..

Off topic - be sure to order fight pass for all your mma needs. It's awesome!

Would not surprise fan pages & clubs help promote and keep their fave in spotlight by using all forms of multimedia with postings & rumors to keep their names at the forefront.

no idea but you guys should check out the fightpass library and grab a 7day free trial if youre not already a member, its a mma fans wet dream, dont forget Rumballs vs Cormier ppv coming up

We also have our Russian counterparts that frequently spread misinformation with regards to Russian fighters online. They got the aura going for Fedor, you see all those bums online who claim Fedor is the best fighter ever and an unbeatable lord of combat ? Hired Russian posters. You see how they all say the same things about fighting giants, being a heavyweight thus inherently superior to all other weight classes ? That's on the scripts they get given. Why do you think Khabib is being proclaimed the future GOAT and as the man to beat Conor McGregor ? Hired Russian posters pretending to be fans. People are sheep, they see people do and they thus follow. Obama was right, the Russians run a slick e-campaign. The hacking and e-propaganda sectors have large labor forces. This is 2017, everyone is plugged in to the WWW, altering perceptions online is the future.

I doubt the UFC has people that are paid to comment.

The UFC has a much better business sense to waste money on something like that.

The UFC alreay does a great job at promoting the business not to mention they have top rate explosive fighters to give the fans the match ups they want to see.

The Ultimate Fighting Championship is as real as it gets!
I-SEE-WHAT-YOU-DID-THERE_HOLYSHIT.jpg

I don't think Sherdog is significant enough for them to put that kind of effort in.

Marketing interns at Zuffa have the following duties: making coffee, Sherdog shilling, and (if female) banging the management.

And BTW, they're all female.

Last edited:
Back