Do UFC employed shills really post on sherdog?

If video game and movie studios pay employees do that shit (having a presence online, influencing video game/movie fans, giving the movie/game positive reviews, giving the company a good image, etc.) you can be sure the UFC does the same!

Your profile is 10 years old and you're finally asking this stupid shit?

I know this has been a bit of a joke around here, but when I look at some of the threads I have to wonder. Who are the dudes who come on here to tell you how it's all about business, when you point out how stupid matchups have gotten, how pointless titles and rankings have become, etc... What kinda turd would actually come on such a thread and try to defend UFC's "business sense", as they rob their fans, mistreat their fighters, and insult our intelligence. Just saw a thread where some dude with this week's join date goes into a deep breakdown of why Conor has the boxing advantage over Floyd.

Seriously now, I know there are plenty of stupid people on the internet, but is the UFC shill posting on sherdog really a thing?
hhnnoooo! That unpossble. Also, every single time this thread gets remade, a shitload of people make jokes about being shills. Some of them probably are - the rest are highly unoriginal (natural symptom of Sherdoggery)

The shills mainly try to hype up fighters. I remember the ufc northcutt shills a couple weeks before he was signed with the random threads. I thought that was odd and then he gets signed out of nowhere.

I haven't read the whole thread.

But yes, at least in the past there were paid posters. There were accounts that only started threads about fights no one was talking about. Something like this:

"Hey guys. Seems like no one is talking about the upcoming fight between fighter X and fighter Y. These guys are great prospects. Fighter X is a blah blah blah with a blah blah and fighter Y is a blah blah. Should be a great fight. What do you guys think?"

And the TS would never comment further in the thread. Just start threads about random fights.

It's funny seeing someone of the morons here pretending to be

I've been accused, at least once, of being a UFC shill promoting their women's divisions on this forum.
If anyone in UFC management is reading this, I'll say it again: I'd be delighted to have that job. Please consider paying me.

They don't pay the fighters properly, but would pay for some troll to sit on his fat ass and post on internet forums?

I guess it's possible.

After yet another person gripes about how awful the UFC has become, and how evil Dana is, on occasion I'll respond on here trying to make sense of the UFC's or Dana's side of the story, having the gall to assume that they're human beings and not monsters. I try to see the business logic behind what they do, and the big picture. I am not a UFC plant. The UFC is not going to waste its time infiltrating a website for bottom dwellers such as myself.

Mmmm That's exactly what I'd say if I was a shill......

Yes. I get paid $0.10/post and a portion of the advertising on the page I post on. Likes garner me and extra dime each.

Back