Dillon Danis Claims He's Highest-Paid Fighter in Bellator

This guy really thinks is better known than Wanderlei Silva, Sonnen, Fedor, Rory MacDonald, MVP etc? And better paid?

A lot of shit talking in this thread but no evidence he isn't. Hell I don't know who he is but he might be. If he is lying I would have figured someone would have posted something by now.
Obviously you didn't see him on the MMA hour. That shit was cringey az, even Ariel couldn't help himself but to laugh at this guy. I say this even though Conor is one of my favourite fighters. DD is trying way too hard.

How can you believe that ? Jones is 3 time the size this dude is

Well, I would think toquinho would beat jones quit easily under subgrappling rules, he went the last year vs Garry Tonon, who's about as big as danis, guess what? They draw and gary almost. Had him a couple of times... And this was not 185 toquinho... So you are asking me how could I think a guy who's about tonons level (may be not that good but certainly in the same league) could beat a way less skilled subgrappler, I think the question is quite retarded... Of course he can, it's grappling not Mma.

Didn't he backed out of a fight in Belattor with a Gracie, If true disappointing....

no idea who this bum is but wouldnt you think fedor or sonnen makes most? :p

Back