Media Dillon Danis Claims His Next Fight Is In MMA Against Former UFC Champion Hall of Famer

Isn't Diego in the fight wing HOF for his FOTY with Giblert?

Can't think of many HOFers that make sense to matchup with this fucking dork.

Edit: champ... ok.
though maybe he is taking libery with Diego As TUF champ.

Who was champ and HOFer and is broke enough to bother fighting this fucking poser?

Pat Militech just fought a few months ago. That wouldn't be a particularly hype worthy matchup though

Woodley isnt HOF xx

Luke Rockhold recently fought bare knuckle against Mike Perry, but he isn't HOF either is he? (Fight wind is the only possibility)

Condit maybe?

Or Bendo?
Maybe Tito. Or maybe Danis is just full of shit lol

Does anyone honestly care about this guy? 2 MMA fights, both a catchweight because he couldn't make 170. No MMA fights for 5 years, 1 boxing moneygrab match against Logan Paul where the threw like 3 punches. Lies about being signed to promotions or upcoming fights all the time, UFC says hell no to adding him to the roster, Bellator done with him, PFL won't sign him...

He's a 4th degree thumb master in trolling on twitter/instagram...

I just don't see why he is even brought up anymore.

Isn't Diego in the fight wing HOF for his FOTY with Giblert?

Can't think of many HOFers that make sense to matchup with this fucking dork.

Edit: champ... ok.
though maybe he is taking libery with Diego As TUF champ.

Who was champ and HOFer and is broke enough to bother fighting this fucking poser?

Pat Militech just fought a few months ago. That wouldn't be a particularly hype worthy matchup though

Woodley isnt HOF xx

Luke Rockhold recently fought bare knuckle against Mike Perry, but he isn't HOF either is he? (Fight wind is the only possibility)

Condit maybe?

Or Bendo?
The idea of Dillon Danis fighting Luke Rockhold
<36>

Is he HOF though?

Even for "fight wing" i dont recall him having any great FOTY type fights.

Sadly I could also see BJ being dumb enough and or having sufficient foolish pride to want to go out on a win.
(Didn't he end on like 9 fights without a win? 8 losses and a tie with Sivef in there somewhere)?
Ahh good point, I missed the HOFer part.

giphy.gif

no idea the opponent but I wonder could the org be that new Coker/Gilbert org in Cali? I mean Bellator dropped him, UFC wants nothing to do with him, doubt PFL takes him since Bellator let him go.

1) Dannis is probably full of shit like always

2) if somehow not, probably Woodley. That guy has a humiliation fetish

Maybe Pettis or Bendo

Dildo is a joke, guy wants all the clout of being a fighter without actually fighting.

Is he HOF though?

Even for "fight wing" i dont recall him having any great FOTY type fights.

Sadly I could also see BJ being dumb enough and or having sufficient foolish pride to want to go out on a win.
(Didn't he end on like 9 fights without a win? 8 losses and a tie with Sivef in there somewhere)?
dude got mandhandled by Ryan Hall... 6 years ago... he could think he is a good enough grappler to beat Dillan Dannis.. but he isn't... and he is 45.. so... knowing him he would try... and lose bad.

Back