Media Dillon Danis Claims His Next Fight Is In MMA Against Former UFC Champion Hall of Famer

Moscardino

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

47 seconds into video.

Danis: 'I'm probably going to be fighting a former UFC Champion, Hall of Famer. It'll be a good fight. In MMA''
Interviewer: 'Can I Ask for which promotion?'
Danis: 'No, but it will be cool. Once it gets announced it will be awesome. Everyone will be excited, they all know the opponent, so, it'll be big'

Isn't Diego in the fight wing HOF for his FOTY with Giblert?

Can't think of many HOFers that make sense to matchup with this fucking dork.

Edit: champ... ok.
though maybe he is taking libery with Diego As TUF champ.

Who was champ and HOFer and is broke enough to bother fighting this fucking poser?

Pat Militech just fought a few months ago. That wouldn't be a particularly hype worthy matchup though

Woodley isnt HOF xx

Luke Rockhold recently fought bare knuckle against Mike Perry, but he isn't HOF either is he? (Fight wind is the only possibility)

Condit maybe?

Or Bendo?

Last edited:
Isn't Diego in the fight wing HOF for his FOTY with Giblert?

Can't think of many HOFers that make sense to matchup with this fucking dork.
Think it was the Guida fight no?

Anyway, if Dildo Danis isn't lying, then Diego isn't the guy cause he was never a UFC champ.

bj penn in a grappling match?

47 seconds into video.

Danis: 'I'm probably going to be fighting a former UFC Champion, Hall of Famer. It'll be a good fight. In MMA''
Interviewer: 'Can I Ask for which promotion?'
Danis: 'No, but it will be cool. Once it gets announced it will be awesome. Everyone will be excited, they all know the opponent, so, it'll be big'
Dirty Danis waiting for hero Mark Coleman to almost die while saving his parents and dog before announcing a fight with him

Rockhold comes out of retirement to see if he can survive the striking prowess of Dannis. He's brutally knocked out when a fan high fives him on the way to the cage.

Diego was never champion, Danis fights around welterweight and the only person I can think of is maybe BJ Penn.

BJ is supposed to be wealthy though.
Would he really waste his time fighting this idiot? I mean... maybe.. he did fight that fat guy outside the bar.

Back