Dillon Danis Claims He's Highest-Paid Fighter in Bellator

Sounds like a complete...

613ZoIdFpYL._SL1500_.jpg

4grX_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

And that means what, next round on you..?

No he isn't. Why does everyone in Conor's camp try to act like him....

Honestly though it was a smart move for him because Bellator has a history of giving favourable match ups to guys who they are trying to build.

How would you have any idea? Hell get views. Im shocked ufc didnt sign him
The guy gets financial advise from a famous counselling office: MgGregor, Esquire. Surely he asked for the moon but only Bellator war ready to offer it.

ha go dill! he is the next big thing in mma! first he takes out shields in SUG 4- wins worlds, wins adcc , then takes of mma

Lmao, he is so annoying, I'm entertained.

It will be fun to see his KO face as someones avatar in the near future

Dillon can grapple... At low level Mma, that's normally more than enough

SOOOOOO....

A amateur mma fighter with 0-0 record who just got recently signed claims to be the highest paid fighter in Bellator regardless of his accomplishments in bjj?? Not even Rafael Lovato Jr who is much better than him and has more mma experience acts like that.

I don't know if being irish jabroni's f***boi is making Danis a delusional, arrogant, obnoxious little turd or just plain stupid (which makes me wonder if being around irish jabroni turns people into cheap copies of him or mindless nuthuggers).

I will save some comments when he loses.

Why does he speak as if he has critics? "They say this....they say that....about me". No one fucking knows this guy apart from being Conor's minion. He's rolled in some BJJ tournaments and think he's an accomplished full contact MMA fighter. Two different worlds.

It was probably contingent on Conor being there for his fights.

This guy so badly wishes he was Conor, it's pathetic.

I hope he gets dominated worse than Barao did against TJ twice in all of his fights.

Conor can say shit like this because he has earned the right. This guy just hangs out with Conor and that makes him think he's cool as fuck.

Guy is a fucking leech. "Look everybody, I'm friends with Conor McGregor! I'm cooler than you!" - he seems like one of these kind of idiots. Soon he's gonna be saying "Do you know who I am?!"

He's fake as fuck. He didn't act like this before he started training with Conor. As soon as Conor invited him to SBG, he started acting like he is Conor. He's obviously a great BJJ guy, but that doesn't mean he isn't a poser now, acting like he's bad as fuck.

Just wait until he fights someone, is getting beat up on the feet and he can't take them down. Just wait and see how he handles that. We'll see just how much of a bad ass he is then, when he's absolutely terrified of his opponent.

Try hard, fucking umbrella holder. Artem is way cooler than this dude.

Back