Dillon Danis Claims He's Highest-Paid Fighter in Bellator

Idk who he's fighting, but I'll be rooting for them
Sounds like Neiman gracie wanted to fight him in MMA and he making all kinds of excuses not to fight him lol. Hes ducking people already lol. Hes acting like he didnt know who a Gracie is when he does JJ.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's obviously lying. His body and verbal response where all out of whack. The guy is a wannabe Connor hack.

But I actually hope he does well for the sake of Bellator. He could snowball into a decent draw.

Hoping he gets pummeled into retirement in his first fight and I still wouldn't watch it. This guy simply needs to go away.

8f34ef6a682d9332e1ccf941f1026d5b.gif

Idk who he's fighting, but I'll be rooting for them

Shinzo Machida, Lyoto's brother.

Edit: Its Gallagher, another guy who'll get starched

Last edited:
Hope this guy gets knocked cold, stiff as a board, toes curled and everything.

The other Machida, the one who has actual striking skills

He's not fighting Chinzo you perpetual fucking goof. He hasn't even signed to a fight yet. Chinzo is a 40 year old 145lber with no ground game anyways.

I'm looking forward to seeing him fight.

It'll probly be the first time I really sit down and watch a whole Bellator card.

He's not fighting Chinzo you perpetual fucking goof. He hasn't even signed to a fight yet. Chinzo is a 40 year old 145lber with no ground game anyways.

Oh its the other SBG clown, I get them all confused nowdays. They all trying too hard to be like their hero. Machida would still probably KO Conor's clone

I like the guy just for the fact that anything he says rustles most of this place.
Exactly. People pretend like they don't know who he is but he's had the forums triggered well before he even signed with bellator.

He triggered nate diaz just by standing in the ring.

He's probably right. He has a name, he's young, he trained with the miller bros for a number of years, coached with joanna on TUF, and has been with kav and conor for nearly a year. He has a buzz and all it will take is conor to walk to the cage with him or to mention him and danis will be a breakout star.

Once he whoops shields at submission underground 4 he will take over bellator. Chael and tito who? Dillon is the new maia but younger and brash.

Oh its the other SBG clown, I get them all confused nowdays. They all trying too hard to be like their hero. Machida would still probably KO Conor's clone

You are such a failure lol. Nice backtrack.

You are such a failure lol. Nice backtrack.

2 ass clowns trying to emulate Mcgregor and doing it badly, small wonder I got them confused. Either way its nowhere near as bad your posts regarding Ali Act and whether the UFC gives Mcgregor their permission to box

2 ass clowns trying to emulate Mcgregor and doing it badly, small wonder I got them confused. Either way its nowhere near as bad your posts regarding Ali Act and whether the UFC gives Mcgregor their permission to box

You're whining about them already so I guess they are doing a decent job.

A lot of shit talking in this thread but no evidence he isn't. Hell I don't know who he is but he might be. If he is lying I would have figured someone would have posted something by now.

Back