Dillon Danis Claims He's Highest-Paid Fighter in Bellator

Why does he speak as if he has critics? "They say this....they say that....about me". No one fucking knows this guy apart from being Conor's minion. He's rolled in some BJJ tournaments and think he's an accomplished full contact MMA fighter. Two different worlds.
you are "they"... people on forums, social media, and so on

Dildo-Anus is always spewing complete rubbish from his backside.

Q8pYW_s-200x150.gif
Dillon Penis

you are "they"... people on forums, social media, and so on

People on fucking internet forums don't count as critics. We're just the riff raff. Critics are fellow fighters and anyone involved in the MMA world.

0 MMA fights, and yet he gets people to talk about him.

He's known for polishing Conor's knob and that's it. He's making like $1k + $1k to fight in bellator

This guy so badly wishes he was Conor, it's pathetic.

I hope he gets dominated worse than Barao did against TJ twice in all of his fights.

Conor can say shit like this because he has earned the right. This guy just hangs out with Conor and that makes him think he's cool as fuck.

Guy is a fucking leech. "Look everybody, I'm friends with Conor McGregor! I'm cooler than you!" - he seems like one of these kind of idiots. Soon he's gonna be saying "Do you know who I am?!"

He's fake as fuck. He didn't act like this before he started training with Conor. As soon as Conor invited him to SBG, he started acting like he is Conor. He's obviously a great BJJ guy, but that doesn't mean he isn't a poser now, acting like he's bad as fuck.

Just wait until he fights someone, is getting beat up on the feet and he can't take them down. Just wait and see how he handles that. We'll see just how much of a bad ass he is then, when he's absolutely terrified of his opponent.

Try hard, fucking umbrella holder. Artem is way cooler than this dude.
You have no idea what you are talking about. You are making assumptions. Look at his tweets and instagram before he even met conor and you'll see the two are very similar. He was posting images of him and two other jitz guys saying they are the face of jitz. This was months before he even met conor. Believe it or not it is possible to have similar personalities with another person. They say they are like brothers and it's prob because they are alike in many ways.

Once he whoops shields at submission underground 4 he will take over bellator. Chael and tito who? Dillon is the new maia but younger and brash.

Chael Patrick Motherfucking Sonnen, The American Gangster, former UFC Middleweight Champion and current Bellator Champion, defending his belt against Wanderlei Silva on June 24 of the year of our Lord 2017, at Madison Square Garden, New York. 49.55$ and only on PPV.

That's who.

The highest paid fighter currently in Bellator is Fedor Emelianenko. Another try at fighting Meathead will be at Bellator 180.

Dillon Danis is gonna get what he deserves in a real fight against worthy well-rounded opponent.

Chael Patrick Motherfucking Sonnen, The American Gangster, former UFC Middleweight Champion and current Bellator Champion, defending his belt against Wanderlei Silva on June 24 of the year of our Lord 2017, at Madison Square Garden, New York. 49.55$ and only on PPV.

That's who.
ezgif.com-crop.gif

I like McGregor, but this Danis seems like an annoying clown that needs to s.t.u

Dude acts like a cartoon.

Good luck with the act.

No real striking experience.

I'm looking forward to it.
No real wrestlin experience either, because if he had a tremedous Khabib-like ability to take fighters down he would be a little more dangerous with that legit BJJ black belt. But like you insinuate he could be "lit up" like fuck against someone with just a couple of years of Amateur boxing/Muy Thai ?

<{CMPALM}><6><{nope}><{hmmm}><{walkerwhut}>

He should spend less time trying to be Conor and train more.

I just checked his twitter...he tries so hard it's embarassing....fortunately people are not buying it and he's getting destroyed on twitter, lol. It's actually quite hilarious.

Back