Diego Brandao says that Poirier got lucky and confirms that he threatened to stab him

At this point I don't know which Diego is more delusional, Sanchez or Brandao.

roberto-stabby-gif.gif

Nice. Oddly fitting

this guy just comes off as fucking annoying, good to see Poirer put him on his ass

Is anyone really surprised here?

[YT]1Gd1UbZHGNQ[/YT][/QUOTE

He's got that Paul Harris over-aggressive mental midget mentality. Also I can't believe that Akira actually looked like a decent human being in that clip.

Now that he's admitted it, the UFC should do the right thing and cut him. People have been cut for much less than threatening someone's life, never mind the fact that he missed weight and got his thug ass beaten on top of it. I think he should be outright banned.

That guy is not too smart.

Cut him, he's unstable, I think the UFC could be liable if he does something stupid at an event, they've had plenty of "warning" signs now.

If getting lucky means getting absolutely obliterated then ya... Porier got lucky

1.gif

Kick him out of the UFC.

If he want to be a gangster, let him go do that in Brazil.

scumbag hope he gets ko'ed until he retires his shit career

Diego's always been a nutcase, I liked him on TUF but they should really just cut him at this point

I thought you lose your teeth if you have no hespect in Brazil. Brazil getting soft? Or are they just staying away from this lunatic? Can't blame em.

Back