Diego Brandao says that Poirier got lucky and confirms that he threatened to stab him

In the USA it is termed "ASSAULT".

There is also a sub crime that is termed "AGGRAVATED ASSAULT" .

Both imprison-able offenses".

Depending of the circumstances surrounding the threat of using a dangerous weapon to attempt to seriously injure another person is dependent upon hoe exactly Diego would be criminally charged in the USA.

I have always thought of the Scandinavian countries as extremely peaceful pand tolerant places to live in this world.

Are you seriously telling me that it is legal in Findland to grab a knife and threaten to "stab" another person with it?

I highly doubt it and I hope you are just being "silly" asking "what"?

If it is OK in Finland to state that you are going to "stab" someone, is it also OK to say that you are going to pop a cap in their arse? (That is "that you are going to shoot them with a gun)?:eek:

Wow, pretty sad behavior. Miss weight, get destroyed, talk shit.

Please don't cut this asshole before feeding him to someone who can put a hurt on him.
Brandao vs TJ Grant doesn't make any sense, but let's be honest guys, who wouldn't love watching TJ mauling this guy.

Diego looked like crap and got what he deserved.

Cut worthy infraction in my opinion. You should not be able to get away with threatening to stab people even in the fight business. Not if the organization has any integrity.

The UFC would drop a notch in my book if they award this behavior with another fight. They've shown hypocrisy in cuts before, but this guy admittedly made a threat of violence that had nothing to do with what goes on in the cage. Letting that slide would be a pretty uncivilized act of business.

Palhares was cut, coming off a win, for holding onto a leglock for too long.
Brandao should be cut, he threatened to stab an opponent. The guy is a fucking nutjob, entertaining to watch, but a complete psychopath.

And I don't even consider myself a fan of Poirier!

Brandao is not well.

Please don't cut this asshole before feeding him to someone who can put a hurt on him.
Brandao vs TJ Grant doesn't make any sense, but let's be honest guys, who wouldn't love watching TJ mauling this guy.

Tj fights at 155 while Brandao at 145.

Tj fights at 155 while Brandao at 145.

Oh right! haha, don't know how got confused like that, considering 145 may be my fav division :icon_lol:
Feed him to Lamas if he loses to Aldo then.

Brandao is slowly turning into Mayorga..

Except not nearly as talented or entertaining.

1.gif

luck brah

I hope he moves up to lightweight and Nate knocks him out.

1.gif

luck brah

If Poirier finished him with one hail mary punch, then it could KINDA be understandable. But Poirier put a complete smackdown on Brandao's candy ass and Brandao turtled up and gave up.

Brandao should bury himself to avoid all the shame, but nah, he has the audacity to talk crap.

Oh right! haha, don't know how got confused like that, considering 145 may be my fav division :icon_lol:
Feed him to Lamas if he loses to Aldo then.

I would like to see the goat (can't believe I called him that haha) vs Brandao .

Can't believe he threatened Dustin with a pen, who does he think he is?? Joe Pesci?

If Poirier finished him with one hail mary punch, then it could KINDA be understandable. But Poirier put a complete smackdown on Brandao's candy ass and Brandao turtled up and gave up.

Brandao should bury himself to avoid all the shame, but nah, he has the audacity to talk crap.

It looks like he was trying to do something similar at the end there, by putting his arm in front of his face. Didn't work though, we all saw him.

I guess he got like 95 lucky punches

Back