Diego Brandao says that Poirier got lucky and confirms that he threatened to stab him

I would like to see the goat (can't believe I called him that haha) vs Brandao .

Can't believe he threatened Dustin with a pen, who does he think he is?? Joe Pesci?

Notorious would have a field day countering the sloppy haymakers of Diego.
I'm in.

Brandao is slowly turning into Mayorga..

Except not nearly as talented or entertaining.

Mayorga really likes to talking about his opponents wives. What a character.

What's going oh with him and his move to mma??

Notorious would have a field day countering the sloppy haymakers of Diego.
I'm in.

Yeah.....pretty certain conor would put his lights out. And then Diego can say he fell of his bike a few days before and conor got lucky

Diego Brandao admits to stab-gate, says 'scared' Dustin Poirier 'got lucky' at UFC 168

Sorry if it's been posted already.

I can't believe this guy. You'd think he'd get humbled after getting raped like that. Hoping he gets the axe.

dustin-poirier-ufc-1681.jpg

That was just anger over Brandao missing weight.

He's a moron if he actually took him seriously

Yeah, Dustin got luckier that he's the superior fighter.

Last edited:

I am never going to forget the beating De La Hoya put on him

Guys...give him a break. He's Brazilian and they don't know any better.

I just looked him up, He had 4 fights last year. 3 losses and 1 NC from an illegal kick he threw

So the scared guy got lucky, I wouldn't want to fight Poirer when he is not scared. Brandao will most likely get his walking papers.

Diego Brandao is the next Mayhem Miller. Everybody thinks he's a cool, funny guy who is a little bit wacky, then his career ends, he goes fully off the deepend and reveals himself to have actually just been legitimantely insane this entire time.

Dude's got some skills but his biggest draw will be people hating him for his arrogance and disrespect.

I just looked him up, He had 4 fights last year. 3 losses and 1 NC from an illegal kick he threw

It was a knee to the spine. He initially got the win, but even his home town org couldn't let it stand in the end. He did something else dirty in the bout too, as I recall.

Diego Brandao is the next Mayhem Miller. Everybody thinks he's a cool, funny guy who is a little bit wacky, then his career ends, he goes fully off the deepend and reveals himself to have actually just been legitimantely insane this entire time.

It's sad because I can actually see that happening

Do people really think he is cool and funny?

If you watched TUF at all you know this guy is off his fuckin rocker man, he lost it over nothing and threatened to kill everyone. Him and Brimmage went hard in sparring and next thing you know Brandao is threatening to kill him and just refused to let it go

The guy is the most mentally unstable person i've ever seen on the show, and that includes people like Browning who was just a douchebag....Diego is fuckin crazy

Back