Diego Brandao says that Poirier got lucky and confirms that he threatened to stab him

The dude couldn't make weight because he got into a car accident from a drunk driver...

Give him a break u fuckin goons.

He suffered zero injury how the fuck does that effect his weight cut

I think the missing weight thing has taken a back seat at this point to his antics....There is no place for his psychopath behavior if the sport is going to grow

He didn't even get a scratch from the accident. Dude posted his car pic online, he'd have posted any injury sustained from the 'accident' after the fight. Excuses.

He suffered zero injury how the fuck does that effect his weight cut

I think the missing weight thing has taken a back seat at this point to his antics....There is no place for his psychopath behavior if the sport is going to grow

Apparently you and the rest of this forum can't read. That link says he couldn't properly train because of the accident in the first paragraph.

Trust me when I say, it's frustrating as fuck if a drunk fucker were to hit you and it's not your fault.

and then to have a bunch of dogs on the internet start shitting on you.

Poirier was just hyped to fight he explains, Brandao probably could've gone without saying he was going to stab him but if someone were to pace around muggin me back stage I'd threat to beat his ass too, just not the stab part.

Poirier was just hyped to fight he explains, Brandao probably could've gone without saying he was going to stab him but if someone were to pace around muggin me back stage I'd threat to beat his ass too, just not the stab part.

And this is the problem....Its not even the first time Diego has threatened to kill another fighter....That is fucked up

Apparently you and the rest of this forum can't read. That link says he couldn't properly train because of the accident in the first paragraph.

Trust me when I say, it's frustrating as fuck if a drunk fucker were to hit you and it's not your fault.

Got a source for his injuries?

Diego Brandao admits to stab-gate, says 'scared' Dustin Poirier 'got lucky' at UFC 168

Sorry if it's been posted already.

I can't believe this guy. You'd think he'd get humbled after getting raped like that. Hoping he gets the axe.

dustin-poirier-ufc-1681.jpg

WAR Diego Brandao

Nicks never gotten his ass whooped to talk shot afterwards and or threaten to stab someone. They have more class than you.

thats basically what nate diaz did after losing to thomson - obv not the stabbing part, but he was saying thomson was scared haha - i got a lot of pissed off responses for this joke, its pretty funy

got lucky, hilarious. the guy's got balls to say something like that after getting his ass handed to him.

Diego sucks as a person. Won't mind seeing him get destroyed some more, to be honest.

The dude couldn't make weight because he got into a car accident from a drunk driver...

Give him a break u fuckin goons.

if it was 6 weeks out, he should have pulled from the fight and they could have found a suitable replacement.

if it was 6 weeks out, he should have pulled from the fight and they could have found a suitable replacement.

We wouldn't have been able to see him get his ass kicked though. That would have been bad.

I liked this outcome, better.

Or the lucky part.

Back