Diego Brandao says that Poirier got lucky and confirms that he threatened to stab him

RakodaJay**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Diego Brandao admits to stab-gate, says 'scared' Dustin Poirier 'got lucky' at UFC 168

Sorry if it's been posted already.

I can't believe this guy. You'd think he'd get humbled after getting raped like that. Hoping he gets the axe.

dustin-poirier-ufc-1681.jpg

He's still talking shit after getting whooped after missing weight and threatening to stab the dude?

Whackness.

Haha, wow. Brandao everyone knew you couldn't handle Poiriers pace! Got smashed, missed weight, and still talking sh*t? how?

He just officially made my 'always siding with the other guy' list.

What a fucking retard.

Good lord, what a dumbass. How do you threaten a guy, fail to make weight, then get your ass absolutely handed to you, and continue to talk shit?

Dustin was really scared unloading on his face. I was very glad when Diego got his ass handed to him.

Thank you Brandao for confirming how badly you need to be cut.

It's offensive to Wand to call this punk "Mini Wand"

I'll sue Brandao, as a Wand fan, if he ever walks out to Sandstorm again!

Is anyone really surprised here?

[YT]1Gd1UbZHGNQ[/YT]

I rooted for him against Poirier, and I won't make the same mistake again. Way to go, Brandao.

idk how to respond to this thread without gettin dubs for fighter bashing?

Poirier beat him as soon as he touched his belly with his fists.

It's offensive to Wand to call this punk "Mini Wand"

I'll sue Brandao, as a Wand fan, if he ever walks out to Sandstorm again!

Seems like a decent fit to me. Both are annoying. Wand was great at one point meanwhile Brandao is a classless nutjob thug.

Wand sure made himself look like a punk trying to be a comedian saying he accepted a fight then plays it off like an April Fool's Joke days.

Last edited:
Back