Destiny, v11: Open Your Wallets

I had to shut the game off before I deleted it agian. I really fucking hate jumping cocksuckers and dumb fucks doing a fucking duck walk all the fucking time it's really stupid how being crouched is going to make my shit miss or how jumping is going to make the shots miss.

Destiny 2 console beta dates:

July 18th/19th for the PS4/Xbox One

So PS4 getting it first? Them Xbox guys are gonna be mad

Pretty sure Playstation still has some exclusive rights with Bungo so Playstation will still be getting things early.

No, xbox and PS4 both come out Sept 6th. Only thing PS4 gets is a shitty exotic sniper and a strike that will never be nightfall. However, PS4 gets 1 day early on the BETA.

Oooooooh, one day early access? I better switch platforms! [/sarc]

Oooooooh, one day early access? I better switch platforms! [/sarc]

Looks like there's also a strike and some exotic gear. I can't believe they are doing this shit again for D2.. well, yeah, actually I can believe it, but it's still annoying. How many Xbox players are going to go play D1 after D2 drops hoping for the PS exclusives and the ability to play the Echo Chamber strike and get that ghost in there? I might... still shitty we will have to wait 2 fucking years for that shit. Pisses me off ALMOST enough to make me not want to buy D2.

Looks like there's also a strike and some exotic gear. I can't believe they are doing this shit again for D2.. well, yeah, actually I can believe it, but it's still annoying. How many Xbox players are going to go play D1 after D2 drops hoping for the PS exclusives and the ability to play the Echo Chamber strike and get that ghost in there? I might... still shitty we will have to wait 2 fucking years for that shit. Pisses me off ALMOST enough to make me not want to buy D2.

The exclusive exotic and armor is probably going to be very underwhelming but withholding a strike is bullshit as it penalizes all playerbases. There weren't that many strikes in D1 at launch (5 for all platforms plus 1 exclusive) and I bet we'll get the same as what D1 launched with. An exclusive strike also means it won't be a Nightfall for over a year. LAME.

The exclusive exotic and armor is probably going to be very underwhelming but withholding a strike is bullshit as it penalizes all playerbases. There weren't that many strikes in D1 at launch (5 for all platforms plus 1 exclusive) and I bet we'll get the same as what D1 launched with. An exclusive strike also means it won't be a Nightfall for over a year. LAME.

it does suck but they'll be so much to do (based on what they released) that we will all have plenty to do. If it is a great game (and recreates the great times I had raiding) then one less strike and an exotic won't be a gamechanger.

the only way it matters if said exotic is an amazing PvP weapon and we had cross platform playing but since we don't its overrated in the grand scheme of things.

Yeah it's super gay that they are doing this, especially if the wait time is that long for XBL people, but fuck it man. I love Destiny and I am going to have a ton of fun with Destiny 2 for sure.

Yeah it's super gay that they are doing this, especially if the wait time is that long for XBL people, but fuck it man. I love Destiny and I am going to have a ton of fun with Destiny 2 for sure.

I agree but some of the people on Reddit are making some good posts. Here's the list of all the things Xbox players still haven't seen.... and so far there is no actual confirmation when we will actually get these things. I can't find anything which says that we'll get them when D2 drops.

• 1 Strike (Echo Chamber)
  • 2 Exotic weapons (Jade Rabbit and Zen Meteor)
  • 2 Crucible maps (Sector 618 and Icarus)
  • 2 Quests (Essence of Darkness and Show of Strength)
  • 3 armor sets per class (9 total)
    • Hesperos, Jovian Guard, and Iron Camelot for Titans,
    • Neuroghast, Long Tomorrow 9G, and Iron Camelot for Hunters,
    • Azoth Bend, Barkhan Dune I, and Iron Camelot for Warlocks
  • 1 Sparrow (Velumbra)
  • 1 Ship (Timeless Tereshkova)
I have no issue with the ships, the sparrows, or the armor sets as this is all visual and isn't anything new. But a strike, 2 exotic weapons, 2 quests, and 2 PvP maps is actually quite a bit of material.

Yep. All of that was supposed to be one year of exclusivity, from The Taken King to when Wrath of the Machine dropped, but magically turned into releasing for Xbox players this Fall 2017 when D2 launches. Two years after TTK exclusives were available. What a shitshow and I played on PS4. I hate this kind of stuff in games because we all suffer from it. It's still a fucking shame Xbox players didn't get to use Hawkmoon in all it's Year 1 glory.

Leaning towards buying the cheapest cd key available instead of full price on console now.

I agree but some of the people on Reddit are making some good posts. Here's the list of all the things Xbox players still haven't seen.... and so far there is no actual confirmation when we will actually get these things. I can't find anything which says that we'll get them when D2 drops.

• 1 Strike (Echo Chamber)
  • 2 Exotic weapons (Jade Rabbit and Zen Meteor)
  • 2 Crucible maps (Sector 618 and Icarus)
  • 2 Quests (Essence of Darkness and Show of Strength)
  • 3 armor sets per class (9 total)
    • Hesperos, Jovian Guard, and Iron Camelot for Titans,
    • Neuroghast, Long Tomorrow 9G, and Iron Camelot for Hunters,
    • Azoth Bend, Barkhan Dune I, and Iron Camelot for Warlocks
  • 1 Sparrow (Velumbra)
  • 1 Ship (Timeless Tereshkova)
I have no issue with the ships, the sparrows, or the armor sets as this is all visual and isn't anything new. But a strike, 2 exotic weapons, 2 quests, and 2 PvP maps is actually quite a bit of material.
They're better off without that strike I've had more ppl quit on that strike then anyother the only good thing about it was farming for the imago loop pre Rise of Iron. The Jade Rabbit wtf they should've gotten that

They're better off without that strike I've had more ppl quit on that strike then anyother the only good thing about it was farming for the imago loop pre Rise of Iron. The Jade Rabbit wtf they should've gotten that

I can finish echo chamber in seriously like 5 minutes skating with the orb pickup. Easiest strike ever.

Wish I would have had the chance to play it and see if this is true... but seriously, how are we better off with less content?

Wish I would have had the chance to play it and see if this is true... but seriously, how are we better off with less content?
shit strike that requires players to do extra shit instead of killing shit. You know the Nexus yr3 where you go to the room with the Vex and there's an orb you have to take where the hobgoblins are. Now imagine you have to do that three times in the area you go through to kill the Vex Gate lord in that story mission and like ashton said you can speed through that phase but each time you go to get the new orb more shit spawns. Not everyone rushes through there so if someone dies they're left to deal with the mobs by themselves when the other two leaves them behind. Then you get to the endless steps where you have the fallen fighting the vex with walker and two cyclops where ppl rush through or try to and get killed. Then the boss fight is more orb running and blah blah it's just a real tedious stike where if everyone knows what to do then it is easy but if not or there's arc burn then it turns real shitty.

They scrapped everything right before the release I'm sure if they kept the original story insteaded of the rushed one it would've explained it more without having to read the grimoire cards over on bungies website.

Last edited:
I'm really curious about what the original version of Destiny looked liked and how the story unfolded because there is some really interesting stuff in the grimoire that just gets glossed over in the game. All these weapons have unique names and "lore" attached but are really nothing more than *wink wink* "look how cool this description is" throwaway lines. Looks like they're trying to address that with that lore button prompt but like everything with Bungie..we'll see.

Funny because my clan had a discussion about that article and a handful of people were upset. Most said who cares, we spent so much time in D1 because we shot a lot of shit, had a ton of laughs, raided hard and had some awesome nights of multiple pvp groups going.

Back